National Law University, Orissa (NLUO) is the newest improver to the list of the National Law Universities in India. NLUO has been launched to be a national level institute of excellence in higher learning of law in the state of Orissa by the Government of Orissa by virtuousness of the Act 4 of 2008.The National Law University, Orissa (NLUO) hopes to be an exciting new development in the field of legal education. A very new institution, its founding Act of legislature was advised as lately as April 2009, entrance examinations were directed in May, and classes started in July. The university is providing integrated B.A. LL.B. and B.B.A. LL.B. courses.
Prof. Faizan Mustafa
Bhaskar Ch Sahu
ML Shankar Kaarmukilan
Pinaki Nandan Pattnaik
A B Debasis Rout
Yogesh Pratap Singh
Alekha Chandra Mohanty
Prof. N. L. Mitra
Prof. G. V. Ajjapa
Prof. Amit Tripathy
Prof. Pranay Kumar Swain
Prof. Tapan R. Mohanty
Prof. B. B. Pande
Prof. Krishan Mahajan
Prof. Anil Maheshwari
National Law University Orissa
Orissa High Court,
Cuttack – 753 001
Website – http://www.nluc.ac.in/
- About the course fees and best distance learning MBA course
- How get more information for clinical pharmacy on line program in Apella University?
- North Gujarat University Patan
- Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Technology Bulandshahr
- What is the fee structure of MBA in AIM?
- IMS MBA Mumbai
- MBA Swinburne
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University Bihar
- CDS Exam Syllabus
- Diploma in Safety Management in India
- XIDAS Ranking
- Zoological Survey of India Kolkata
- What is Function of Special Purpose Vehicle in Africa and potential loopholes?
- Advice the date when the application for BBA for the academic session starting?
- Govind Ballabh Pant Social Science Institute Allahabad