Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- Greatlakes Chennai
- Osmania University BA
- HP Board Polytechnic Results Nic
- Northeastern Graduation
- Hindustan Antibiotics Pune
- What is the last date for applying to IIF course?
- Jest 2011 notification
- Can I get the admission of MBA finance from distance learning?
- SHOBHIT University School of Distance Education
- Can I get admission in MBA from USB Chandigarh
- Mahatma Gandhi University MBA Results
- IBS Pune Address
- Hindustan Latex Limited Tender
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar