Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Alagappa University
- Wigan & Leigh College Delhi
- INJ Business School Greater Noida
- NITIE Mumbai Admission
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University MD Panchakarma
- Harco bank recruitment
- Anna University Results January
- Visva Bharati University B.A
- Do you inform the full detail for PG Diploma in hospital administration from Mumbai?
- Last date of admission to distance learning MBA for Amity University
- Institute provides correspondence study for public relation in kolkata
- History Of Rural Development In India
- SIOM Nashik Ranking
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University
- CUSAT B Tech Revaluation Form