Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- Do you advice me join part time MBA in finance?
- UIC MBA
- University Of Pune Results
- What about admission details for integrated MBA?
- Brokerage ICICI Direct
- Iipm Delhi Fee Structure
- Get admission But 12th class 1 year drop it is possible
- IGNOU Guess
- How I can get Admission in MBA 3rd Semester through Distance Education
- Admission diploma course in HRM through Symbosis Corpondance Course
- Suggest courses offered as MBA degree in Environmental sciences in India
- IRS MBA Tuition Deduction
- IIM Ahmedabad MBA Fees
- IIM Calcutta Executive MBA
- United World School of Business University