Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- Suggest do any PG diploma course or SAP course in HR Module?
- MBA In Gujarat
- PGDM admission Reputed college to take
- Research Aptitude Test ICFAI
- Mms Degree Equivalent to Pune University MBA
- What about Master in Business Economics Management Course by UGC?
- American Universities UAE
- Do you advice which sector is the best after MBA in operation management or B.Tech in electronics for as job prospective?
- UBS Chandigarh CUT Off
- BSB Hyderabad
- Centre for Management Development Lagos Nigeria
- MBA In Business Design
- Institute of Engineers India Limited
- IELTS Validity
- UGC Net Exam Question Papers