Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- KITTS Trivandrum
- EIL Results
- Manipal Institute of Management MIM Manipal
- RRB Chandigarh Result
- 2nd year apprentice carpenter Melbourne
- When will MBA exam of PATNA?
- ICMR Fellowship Enhancement
- Institute for Financial Management and Research
- National Diploma in Equine Studies
- Brokerage One Agency
- Last years question for ISBM Pune autonomous?
- Guwahati Medical College
- Archaeology Degree Requirements
- IIM Kozhikode Placements 2011
- Get information for distance learning provided by XISS Ranchi