Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- What is the last date of MBA from Pune University?
- Cochin shipyard ltd. Cochin kerala
- Indian Overseas Bank Clerical Exam
- Graduate School Of Business and Administration Greater Noida
- About details for the latest technique to apply in poultry industry
- Top 10 Rank Engineering Colleges in Haryana
- IIMC Delhi Admission
- VIMS Bellary Tender
- ITM Navi Mumbai
- William and Mary MBA
- Iowa State Graduation
- Dy Patil Management College Mumbai
- Why to Do MBA
- IIMA PGPX