Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- EAMCET Papers with Solutions
- Business School of Delhi in Greater Noida
- NLIU WIKIPEDIA
- Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany Lucknow
- Collages give an admission in base of GNM 3 1 2 years.
- Sri Krishna College Of Engineering Arakkonam
- RV Institute of Management Jayanagar
- About Fiitjee All India Test Series
- IGIB Human Genome
- Brokerage Operations Training
- IKSVV Certificate Courses in Elementary Bharatnatyam
- Distance Learning Kolkata
- Milan European Institute of Oncology
- Jiwaji University Mba Syllabus
- Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation Limited