Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- OBC PO Admit Card
- AIMA Courses
- Bank Guarantee Details
- Anna University Affiliated Colleges in Chennai
- Rajagiri School of Management Fees
- AMU entrance exam result
- Ash Brokerage Cincinnati
- Annamalai University MBA Question Papers
- Do you suggestion for MBA and work in London?
- Netaji Subhas National Institute Of Sports Patiala
- Orange School of Business Nagpur
- RTU MBA Exam Date
- Can I get the administration in course degree of Financial Management from R.V.University Udaipur
- Institute For Healthcare Improvement IHI & Quality Innovators
- Top Civil Engineering Colleges in Rajasthan