Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- What are details for admission in MBA by distains from Sikkim Manipal University?
- Delhi Business School Mathura Road
- MBA after PGD from IIQA
- IMDR Pune Admission
- Need where full form of PGDMA course?
- Complete information wants about MBA Admission
- Integratated PG
- JNTU MBA Exam Time Table
- IIM Kolkata Executive MBA
- Details of MBA in Finance from Sikkim Manipal University?
- Guide for procedure to publish an article either on computer science or management on HRM.
- SRM University Nanotechnology
- MBA Study in Coimbatore Tamilnadu
- Direct Admission MBA