Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment Model Papers
- CIBA Specialty Chemicals
- Board Of Secondary Education Rajasthan
- Cochin shipyard ltd. Cochin kerala
- Detail information of GMET and other like institute who can fully explore my talent.
- What about MBA in HR course?
- Institute Of Management Education & Research, Karnataka
- MBA Wyoming
- SDSU MBA Acceptance Rate
- RIMS Bangalore
- List of Colleges Accepting MAT Score in India
- Bank Guarantee Signature
- Diploma in Public Health Distance Learning In India
- DSBS Driving School
- JK Padampat Singhania Institute Of Management & Technology