Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- Hawaii Distance Learning
- Department of Business Administration Burdwan
- Jamie Foxx released his first studio album about New age guru young hand Intuition
- Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology
- How to take part counseling full time MBA?
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Movie
- Pune University History
- LIBA MBA Admission
- Jagran Institute of Management Noida
- IIM Lucknow Executive MBA Noida
- BVU LLM
- Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies Bangalore
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Science
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment
- When the K-MAT and PGCET MBA exam date?