Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- Top Gaming Institutes in India
- About details for the latest technique to apply in poultry industry
- How I can get Admission in MBA 3rd Semester through Distance Education
- JIMS Delhi Ranking
- Delhi University LLB
- Rajalakshmi Engineering College Question Bank
- Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Information Technology
- Give some advice for want to do MBA in health care?
- MIM Noida
- Rajasthan Technical University MBA Syllabus
- AP Board Website
- Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, Bangalore
- Do you inform data of economic analysis for MBA project?
- Aim Kolkata Application Form
- Punjab University MBA Correspondence