Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- KIET School of Pharmacy
- Need where information part time MIM course Btech admission
- CBM College Coimbatore
- AITS Results Rajkot
- Suitable university for MBA by correspondence at economical and their fee structure
- M.Sc. Nursing
- I have 12th years experience in reputed multinational company can get eligible for EMBA with IIML in that session?
- Future of MBA
- Complete MBA details for Amity University distance education
- IFIM Bangalore Review
- University Of Cambridge MBA Distance Learning
- K. J. Somaiya institute of management studies & research
- Which is the best college for MBA in India and I can get the admission ?
- B Pharama Courses by IGNU
- ITM Business School Mumbai