Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- Correspondence Hospital Management Course
- Symbiosis MBA Collage
- Details new job instrument tech can I one years experience in IOL Tredent Barbal.
- How to prepare for MBA at FMS?
- Power grid corporation of India limited invites applications for the posts of jr. Engineer
- MBA Tutions in Bangalore
- Goa Institute of Management Ranking
- Guardian Best Universities
- Bank Guarantee Finance
- Detail information of GMET and other like institute who can fully explore my talent.
- ITS Ghaziabad MBA
- Indian Institute of Finance EMBA
- Do you advice for RBS is a regular or distance learning degree?
- AICAR Business School
- Auden Institute of Education