Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- BVU B.Tech Chemical
- Pondicherry University MBA Question Papers
- MG University MBA Results
- Suggest correspondence MBA from IMT Ghaziabad in operation management.
- Which are top 50 college of India for provide MBA in placement service
- Proton Business School Indore
- Cambridge Institute Singapore
- How much carrier option Diploma Course of Personal Management and HRD in the corporate sector?
- Institutes of ICWA in Delhi
- Distance Learning Teaching Jobs
- Bank Guarantee Amount
- Audyogik Shikshan Mandal Pune
- Brokerage Orders
- About the MBA program for executive by NIM Ahmedabad
- IIM Jobs