Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Suggest don’t understand what do for joining army or air force?
- GGU Bilaspur B.Sc in Forestry
- Can I get the admission of MBA in Aviation Management what can I do it online?
- Indira institute of management pune
- Gujarat University M.Phil in Education
- Bank Guarantee Facility
- 30 day bank bill rates australia
- Distance Learning South Africa
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow Noida Campus
- Punjab National Bank PO
- North Maharashtra University PhD in Urdu
- SIBM Bangalore Placements
- Courses Project Management Dublin
- MBA in Greenwich University
- Sinhgad Institute of Management SIOM