Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Food Craft Institute Gwalior
- MBA Correspondence in Jaipur
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Bangalore
- Institute of Public Enterprise Ranking
- GCSE science courses Wirral
- Mahakal Institute Of Management Ujjain
- What are details for mba in pharma manage ment course through distance part time?
- Syllabus of MBA from IGNOU Nepal Apex College Jaipur,Rajasthan
- Nagpur University PGD in Prasutitantra Nishananta
- What is the admission details of MBA from IIPM Chennai?
- Take admission in Btech in USA with 59% in 10th and 54% marks in 12th
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute Jamshedpur
- Anna University MBA Exam Time Table
- MITSOM Pune
- ICFAI University Dehradun is AICTE accredited.