Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- BCECE ITI
- Syllabus for Strategic Design Management NID
- Institute Of Marketing Management New Delhi
- What can we do after BBA?
- Risk Management Diploma in UNISA
- Brokerage Online
- Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Institute of Management Technology & Research Nagpur
- RBU B.A Honours in Rabindra Sangeet
- Latest Discussions
- CITD JNU
- BDL Hyderabad India
- What is information accelerated online MBA programs?
- black market contraband
- Pioneer Institute of Hotel Management
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Centre Tirupati Andhra Pradesh