Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Water Resources Institute Kaduna
- Bank Guarantee Validity
- IIM Bangalore MBA Syllabus
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Admission
- Details including fee and subject for MFM part time courses.
- Technological Institute of Textile & Sciences
- Narula Institute of Technology West Bengal
- Kerala Entrance Exam Question Papers
- ASBM Bhubaneswar
- EMPI Delhi Ranking
- Berkeley MBA
- Bank Holidays china
- How sufficient to take participate in GD from PSG CoimbatoreHow sufficient to take participate in GD from PSG Coimbatore
- How to start a HR consultancy business in the recession time?