Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- ICFAI MBA Correspondence
- Distance Learning Policy
- Need where details for MBA admission in Christ University Bangalore?
- 3 month bankers acceptance rate
- IIT Delhi Fest
- KIIT University Faculty
- Thakur Institute of Management Studies Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Polytechnic
- Detail of corresponding MBA-IT from SMU?
- CSULB MBA
- MBA Global Ranking
- Vedanta University MSc
- Bank Guarantee Discounting
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University MD Panchakarma
- Advice the date when the application for BBA for the academic session starting?