Question : List here course offer by National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
The following long term courses are offered at National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad.
Diploma in a Community Based Rehabilitation
Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR))
B.Ed Special Education (MR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention
M.Ed Special Education (MR)
M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology:
Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration:
M. Sc (Disability Studies) (Early Intervention)
B.Ed. Special Education (Distance Education from Bhoj University)
For further information, Contact:
Asst. Admn. Officer (TP&S),
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped,
Secunderabad – 500 009.
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- IREL Library
- Where is can get training for informatics at Mumbai and details of course?
- BARC Exam Notification
- XLRI Rating
- MBA Tutions in Bangalore
- UNIRAJ ERNET
- NMIMS Mumbai MBA
- UPCAT Dental
- What about information for master degree in agriculture?
- Fellowship Program IIM
- BECS PhD in Computer Aided Architecture
- Marathwada Institute of Technologies
- Suitable Ph.D. course for best institute me?
- About details for the latest technique to apply in poultry industry
- What is MBA provides in Noida by Amity University