MKU MBA Question Papers
MKU (Madurai Kamaraj University) is a Statutory University, founded in the year of 1966 through Tamilnadu Govt. It is accredited and financed by UGC and is a member of Association of Indian Universities. The NAAC reaccredited the MKU with grade A.
Students who want to see the MKU MBA Question Papers please visit at
http://www.mkudde.org/examqp.php. Some publications in the state also publish old question papers. Those books are available in some book stores.
Directorate of Distance Education
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai – 625 021
Also visit: www.mkuniversity.org
- Brokerage Operations Training
- Is online provide details for MBA course
- Fore Delhi Admission
- B.v.patel inst of b.m.c & i.t
- Dr Ambedkar Institute Of Management Studies
- MBA NUS
- Bharathidasan University B Ed
- Indian Business Academy Bangalore
- Which college for MBA affiliated SMU in Indore?
- Detail in distance mode MBA for two year.
- Jadavpur University Mba Evening
- Brokerage Fee Malaysia
- What are the courses which can be done while pursuing MBA in finance?
- Give me details of direct admission in private eng. colleges in karnatka and fees structurte?
- Rajasthan University Mba Syllabus