MHM Entrance 2008 -Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration
The Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration (AIHA) is defended by the Apollo Hospitals Educational and Research Foundation, a non-profit organization. Settled on 30 acre campus of Apollo Hospitals in Hyderabad, the institute is connected to the Osmania University. Inaugurated in 1994, it initiated its Masters program in Hospital Management (MHM) to train a dynamic generation of specified managers and administrators for the competent management of hospitals in India and abroad. The students are showed to several aspects of management theory and purposes with stress on practical inputs to train them for immediate managerial assignments in the hospitals.
Master’s in Hospital Management (MHM)
MBA (Health Care Management)
MBA (Health Service Management)
Admission in Master’s in Hospital Management (MHM) course at The Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration is based on entrance test like MHM Entrance test which is conducted by The Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration. For more information about MHM Entrance 2008 -Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration please visit at the official website.
Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration (AIHA)
Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033 (India)
Phone: 040-23543269 / 23607777 (Ext. 5007)
- Better for MBA correspondence in ICFAI or XLRI or Symboisys.
- 30 day bankers acceptance rates
- Nagpur University Exam Timetable Summer
- Symbiosis MBA Fees
- Manav Rachna International University
- Brokerage HSA
- Distance Learning NASA
- Rai Foundation Mba Lecture Notes
- SAIL Result Management Trainee
- Galgotias Institute of Management & Technology Gimt Greater Noida
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University Bihar
- GITAM Results
- Xavier Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management Secunderabad
- MBA Tutions in Bangalore
- IIM Ahmedabad Website