MHM Entrance 2008 -Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration
The Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration (AIHA) is defended by the Apollo Hospitals Educational and Research Foundation, a non-profit organization. Settled on 30 acre campus of Apollo Hospitals in Hyderabad, the institute is connected to the Osmania University. Inaugurated in 1994, it initiated its Masters program in Hospital Management (MHM) to train a dynamic generation of specified managers and administrators for the competent management of hospitals in India and abroad. The students are showed to several aspects of management theory and purposes with stress on practical inputs to train them for immediate managerial assignments in the hospitals.
Master’s in Hospital Management (MHM)
MBA (Health Care Management)
MBA (Health Service Management)
Admission in Master’s in Hospital Management (MHM) course at The Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration is based on entrance test like MHM Entrance test which is conducted by The Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration. For more information about MHM Entrance 2008 -Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration please visit at the official website.
Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration (AIHA)
Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033 (India)
Phone: 040-23543269 / 23607777 (Ext. 5007)
- IBMR College
- Can I get the admission in MBA EFT 2 years from amity?
- CMET Hyderabad
- A Major Advantage Of Automatic Stabilizers Is
- SBI probationary officer exam syllabus
- About the MBA program for executive by NIM Ahmedabad
- KIIT School of Biotechnology
- Delhi Police Exam Paper
- Gujarat University M.Phil in Education
- University Of Madras Results Nov
- Karnataka State Open University
- IIM or IIT repute which can do provide PhD in management?
- CBSE Schools in Bangalore BTM
- Institute of Technology and Management Mumbai
- University School of Management Studies