MHM Entrance 2008 -Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration
The Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration (AIHA) is defended by the Apollo Hospitals Educational and Research Foundation, a non-profit organization. Settled on 30 acre campus of Apollo Hospitals in Hyderabad, the institute is connected to the Osmania University. Inaugurated in 1994, it initiated its Masters program in Hospital Management (MHM) to train a dynamic generation of specified managers and administrators for the competent management of hospitals in India and abroad. The students are showed to several aspects of management theory and purposes with stress on practical inputs to train them for immediate managerial assignments in the hospitals.
Master’s in Hospital Management (MHM)
MBA (Health Care Management)
MBA (Health Service Management)
Admission in Master’s in Hospital Management (MHM) course at The Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration is based on entrance test like MHM Entrance test which is conducted by The Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration. For more information about MHM Entrance 2008 -Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration please visit at the official website.
Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration (AIHA)
Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033 (India)
Phone: 040-23543269 / 23607777 (Ext. 5007)
- Distance Learning Psychotherapy Courses
- IISC Math pdf
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies
- Bank Guarantee Details
- What about admission and fees structure for Pharma MBA?
- SMU MBA Singapore Fees
- Details of MBA course fee and their submission related information for SIIB Pune.
- Galgotias Institute of Management & Technology Gimt Greater Noida
- Do advice get to do an executive MBA from ISB or IIM
- What is the all detail of fees for MBA HR from Sikkim Manipal University?
- SRTMUN Ph. D. in Biotechnology
- IFMR Chennai Ranking
- All India Council for Technical Education AICTE tightens norms
- MBA Govt Universities
- About the fees diploma course for international business