Question: Give me admission procedure for admission in 1 Year PGDME course offer by MERI Mumbai?
As you are looking for procedure so this is the following admission procedure for admission in 1 Year PGDME course offer by MERI Mumbai:
The applicant should:
1. Be holding Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture from a College approved by All India Council for Technical Education or the I.I.T.
2. Have obtained minimum average of 50% marks in the final year of Degree Course Examination.
3. Have obtained at least 50% marks in English at the 10th or at the 12th standard.
4. Be within the prescribed maximum age limit of 28 years as on the date of the commencement of the course.
5. Should be medically fit for sea service as required for Engine Department.
Complete admission procedure is given in pdf file and I am attaching this for you.
Hay Bunder Road, Sewri, Mumbai – 400033
District : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Phone : 022-23723577, 23725987, 23774261, 23771181
Fax : 022-23753151\
- IISC MBA 2010
- Gujarat Secondary Education Board Election
- IGNOU M.Com Result
- CENTAC Counseling
- A Problem Booklet for IIM Cat
- UCLA MBA Deadline
- DIMT Kurukshetra
- KU MBA
- JIMS Rohini
- OU MBA Exam Timetable
- MDI MBA College
- SIUC Graduation Spring
- What is the eligibility and admission process IIPM in indore
- OCS Graduation Ceremony
- ADITYA Institute