Question: Give me admission procedure for admission in 1 Year PGDME course offer by MERI Mumbai?
As you are looking for procedure so this is the following admission procedure for admission in 1 Year PGDME course offer by MERI Mumbai:
The applicant should:
1. Be holding Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture from a College approved by All India Council for Technical Education or the I.I.T.
2. Have obtained minimum average of 50% marks in the final year of Degree Course Examination.
3. Have obtained at least 50% marks in English at the 10th or at the 12th standard.
4. Be within the prescribed maximum age limit of 28 years as on the date of the commencement of the course.
5. Should be medically fit for sea service as required for Engine Department.
Complete admission procedure is given in pdf file and I am attaching this for you.
Hay Bunder Road, Sewri, Mumbai – 400033
District : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Phone : 022-23723577, 23725987, 23774261, 23771181
Fax : 022-23753151\
- Illinois Colleges Jacksonville
- Bharath University Selaiyur
- Top BBA colleges in Kolkata
- NMIMS MBA Fee Structure
- PRIDE BBA
- Delhi Police Job
- IEM kolkata
- IGNOU M.Com Result
- Nateshwar Dance Gurukul
- Business Analysis Consulting
- Is the MBA executive program from TASMAC business school?
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Science
- IBS Pune Placements
- Full information about the MBA course for ICFI institute of management
- Wild Life Institute Dehradun