Question: Give me admission procedure for admission in 1 Year PGDME course offer by MERI Mumbai?
As you are looking for procedure so this is the following admission procedure for admission in 1 Year PGDME course offer by MERI Mumbai:
The applicant should:
1. Be holding Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture from a College approved by All India Council for Technical Education or the I.I.T.
2. Have obtained minimum average of 50% marks in the final year of Degree Course Examination.
3. Have obtained at least 50% marks in English at the 10th or at the 12th standard.
4. Be within the prescribed maximum age limit of 28 years as on the date of the commencement of the course.
5. Should be medically fit for sea service as required for Engine Department.
Complete admission procedure is given in pdf file and I am attaching this for you.
Hay Bunder Road, Sewri, Mumbai – 400033
District : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Phone : 022-23723577, 23725987, 23774261, 23771181
Fax : 022-23753151\
- Indian Forest Service Dehradun
- MKM Institute of Management
- Rai university mba notes
- CMC Ludhiana PG Entrance Results
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University MBA
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited Delhi Directory
- Business Cycle Prosperity
- University Of Lucknow Exam Result
- Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Bhopal
- MBA In Operations Research
- Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management Jaipur
- India’s Top 10 Distance Education Universities
- Acharya N G Ranga Agriculture University in Hyderabad
- Guwahati Medical College
- IITD Mechanical Engineering