Question: Please tell the eligibility for part time MBA from MDI Gurgaon?
The Management Development Institute (MDI) is a business school in India.
The MDI was established in 1973.
The MDI Gurgaon offers part time PGPM course that is equivalent as the Part Time MBA course.
The applicant should have minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE, as eligible for post-graduate studies in management.
The applicant should have minimum of 3 years of post qualification executive work experience (excluding stipendiary training period) as on 31st March 2013 for April 2013 Batch and 30th September, 2013 for October Batch.
For more info contact here:
Management Development Institute
Gurgaon – 122 007
Tel + 91-124-4560000
Fax + 91-124-4560456
- VBSPU Jaunpur
- Technical and Administrative Training Institute LLC
- Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology
- BHEL Recruitment Engineers
- Netaji Subhas National Institute Of Sports Patiala
- ICMT MBA
- What qualification required for PhD in management?
- A Budget Surplus Occurs When Government
- Board of Higher Secondary Education Delhi Result
- LIBA MBA Admission
- Bank Guarantee Format Customs
- Hinduja College
- Bengal College of Engineering & Technology for Women
- IIFT MBA Results
- What is the process of admission in MBA program?