Question: Please tell the eligibility for part time MBA from MDI Gurgaon?
The Management Development Institute (MDI) is a business school in India.
The MDI was established in 1973.
The MDI Gurgaon offers part time PGPM course that is equivalent as the Part Time MBA course.
The applicant should have minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE, as eligible for post-graduate studies in management.
The applicant should have minimum of 3 years of post qualification executive work experience (excluding stipendiary training period) as on 31st March 2013 for April 2013 Batch and 30th September, 2013 for October Batch.
For more info contact here:
Management Development Institute
Gurgaon – 122 007
Tel + 91-124-4560000
Fax + 91-124-4560456
- Indian Institute of Business Management Chennai
- VTU MBA Results
- Which university offers MBA in aviation management through distance education?
- Types of Brokerage Orders
- Which colleges offer PhD in Management form Mumbai University?
- CONSPI Academy of Management Studies
- Join date for ISBM
- IGNOU MBA Distance Learning
- What is abut MBA in Advertisement?
- Alpine Public School Ludhiana
- What are the basic qualifications for doing M B A from an University?
- Full information about the course for Distance learning MBA from ICFI Institute
- What is the fee structure of MBA in NITIE Mumbai?
- Diploma After 10th
- IIM Bangalore Vista