Question: Please tell the eligibility for part time MBA from MDI Gurgaon?
The Management Development Institute (MDI) is a business school in India.
The MDI was established in 1973.
The MDI Gurgaon offers part time PGPM course that is equivalent as the Part Time MBA course.
The applicant should have minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE, as eligible for post-graduate studies in management.
The applicant should have minimum of 3 years of post qualification executive work experience (excluding stipendiary training period) as on 31st March 2013 for April 2013 Batch and 30th September, 2013 for October Batch.
For more info contact here:
Management Development Institute
Gurgaon – 122 007
Tel + 91-124-4560000
Fax + 91-124-4560456
- IIT Kharagpur MBA GD PI Shortlist
- MBA Mumbai Jobs
- Oxford College of Business Management Bangalore
- Which is the institute provide of MBA from symbiosis at Delhi?
- A Decrease In Aggregate Supply Can Lead To
- MBA in CMS College Coimbatore
- Intelligence Bureau Address
- Institute of Engineers India Limited
- black market killswitch
- Do you advice any distance learning course for PGDBM in banking and insurance management?
- NPTI MBA
- Canara Bank Clerk Previous Question Papers
- Dena Bank PO Recruitment Probationary Officer
- Rayalaseema University Is Recognised By Ugc
- How to take part counseling full time MBA?