MBA What Is
MBA stands for Masters of Business Administration and is a very popular course for business students in the global. MBA is a post graduate degree in business management. The MBA program is established worldwide and is conceived as a major step for a successful business management career. MBA degree is one of the most tried after degrees in the world as of its value to people in business and administration. MBA Programs provides information on some of the unlike types of MBA programs available present, and discusses the methods of study used to take MBA courses.
MBA Program available
Two-Year, Full-Time MBA
One-Year, Full-Time MBA
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
The Candidate must have graduation in any field from the recognized University with at least 60 % aggregate to be eligible for this course. The average age of students applying for the MBA is about 26-30 years.
Selection process for MBA
The candidates have MBA admission to appear in Personal Interview and Group Discussion conducted by the University.
The candidates want to take admission in MBA program Bases on entranced exam like GMAT, MAT, CAT, GD and personal interviews.
Top MBA Colleges in India are given below:
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow,
Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur,
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai,
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai,
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad,
Management Development Institute, Gurgaon,
Indian Institute of Management, Indore,
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar,
International Management Institute, New Delhi,
Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata,
FORE School of Management, New Delhi,
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune,
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode,
Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal,
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi,
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai,
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore,
Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University (FMS), New Delhi,
- Conduct part time MBA in operational management is Mumbai University?
- What are the fees of MBA entrance exam at Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth Pune?
- Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Punjab Technical University MBA Exam Schedule
- Detail admission diploma in nursing administration by correspondence in Delhi.
- Bank Guarantee Spain
- FGCU Graduation
- Project Graduation Tucson
- St Peters University Kolkata
- EMPI Mumbai Post Graduate
- Can you suggest me the University in India for MBA Admission
- Donation require for get admission in XIMB that year?
- TNOU Results
- Kent MBA
- What is minimum percentage for Ph.D. admission in ABVII of Information Technology and Management?