Question : Give me basic qualification for MBA degree.
answer : The minimum qualification with which a candidate pursue MBA course is by having a graduation degree.
Here are some of the famous entrance examinations for MBA course.
Eligibility criteria for CAT Exam:–
-You should have completed Graduation with any of the stream with a minimum of 50% of marks.
-You need belong to SC/ST category need to secure a minimum of 45% of marks to be eligible for CAT Exam.
List of top MBA schools in the world.
University of Pennsylvania, Wharton, USA
London Business School, UK
Columbia Business School, USA
Stanford Graduate School of Business, USA
Harvard Business School, USA
Institut Européen d’Administration des Affaires (Insead), France and Singapore
MIT Sloan School of Management, USA
IE Business School, Spain
University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, USA
University of Cambridge, Judge, UK
Chine Europe International Business School (CEIBS), China
Iese Business School, Spain
New York University, Stern, USA
International Institute for Management Development (IMD), Switzerland
Dartmouth College, Tuck, USA
- Fees structure for the course BBA of the kolkata institute of IIPM
- Uttaranchal Institute of Management Dehradun
- IMI Delhi Last Date
- Department of Management Studies REC Trichy
- Alpine Public School Ludhiana
- PWS College of Arts and Commerce
- MBA qualification
- Chase Bank Deposit Policy
- IIIT Hyderabad Courses
- BIT Mesra MBA
- IIM Bangalore MBA Syllabus
- How to join lectureship job for MBA
- ITM Mumbai Placements
- Which Aicte Approved in All India Council for Technical Education
- NNU MBA Program