Question : Give me basic qualification for MBA degree.
answer : The minimum qualification with which a candidate pursue MBA course is by having a graduation degree.
Here are some of the famous entrance examinations for MBA course.
Eligibility criteria for CAT Exam:–
-You should have completed Graduation with any of the stream with a minimum of 50% of marks.
-You need belong to SC/ST category need to secure a minimum of 45% of marks to be eligible for CAT Exam.
List of top MBA schools in the world.
University of Pennsylvania, Wharton, USA
London Business School, UK
Columbia Business School, USA
Stanford Graduate School of Business, USA
Harvard Business School, USA
Institut Européen d’Administration des Affaires (Insead), France and Singapore
MIT Sloan School of Management, USA
IE Business School, Spain
University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, USA
University of Cambridge, Judge, UK
Chine Europe International Business School (CEIBS), China
Iese Business School, Spain
New York University, Stern, USA
International Institute for Management Development (IMD), Switzerland
Dartmouth College, Tuck, USA
- B Pharama Courses by IGNU
- Can a student pursue MBA can continue her job?
- Pioneer Institute Better Government Competition
- Expert Pre University Science College
- PSG TECH MBA
- Complete details for CFA course form Australian university
- Chennai University MBA Results
- University of Mumbai Department of Sociology
- IBMR Wakad
- COMEDK Application Form
- DR MGR University Pg Results
- MBA IGNOU 2011
- Vet schools Germany
- Law enforcement universities in Florida
- PTU MBA Date Sheet Dec