Question: Give me MBA/JD elective courses list of Columbia Law School?
As you are searching for courses so this is the following MBA/JD elective courses list of Columbia Law School:
Legislation and Regulation
International Trade Law
Lawyering Across Multiple Legal Orders
Foundations of the Regulatory State
The United States and the International Legal System
Antitrust and Trade Regulation
Law and Contemporary Society
Principles of Intellectual Property
Critical Legal Thought
Financial Aid Office: 617-495-4606
Low Income Protection Plan: email@example.com.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University Mba Entrance
- 1st year apprentice baker wages
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Majitar
- About details for regarding the summer placements in Pune
- What are details for admission MBA 2 Yrs Correspondence course from Gurgaon Colleges?
- Do you advice want to enroll in part time Ph.D. in environmental Biology or environmental science?
- University of Mumbai Diploma in Urdu
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University Bihar
- Desh Bhagat Institute of Management & Computer Science
- IREL Library
- IBS Hyderabad Placements
- University Business School Chandigarh 2008
- IIM Calcutta Website
- Gujarat University Phd
- Dates are still remaining for PGDM Course.