MBA in Pittsburgh
University of Pittsburgh is also offered MBA Programme every year. This university
MBA is primarily a two-year, Full-Time program on most students completing an internship in the summer among the first and second year of study. One of the defining features of business education at the University of Pittsburgh is the importance we place on experience-based learning. The university two-year MBA program affords you the business experience requirement to get a successful manager, business leader, or entrepreneur. Experience is benefited throughout an optional professional internship following the first year of study.
MBA Programme offered
Full-Time MBA: 298
Part-time MBA: 496
Executive MBA: 92
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
The Candidate must have graduation in any field from the recognized University with at least 60 % aggregate to be eligible for this course.
Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business and
College of Business Administration
University of Pittsburgh
- JK Institute of Technology & Management
- Welingkar Executive mba
- XIME Placements
- Guide details for MBA which universities get admission?
- Naval Architecture Colleges in AP
- Jadavpur University, Institute of Business Management Calcutta
- Which institute providing distance learning in MPM course?
- Complete details for personal management and labour relation course in distance management.
- Institute Of Management Studies Indore
- Qualification for AP Model School
- Admission diploma course in HRM through Symbosis Corpondance Course
- Excel Training Institute In Kolkata
- ECGC Application Form
- Business Cycle Peak Trough
- United institute of management Allahabad