MBA in Pittsburgh
University of Pittsburgh is also offered MBA Programme every year. This university
MBA is primarily a two-year, Full-Time program on most students completing an internship in the summer among the first and second year of study. One of the defining features of business education at the University of Pittsburgh is the importance we place on experience-based learning. The university two-year MBA program affords you the business experience requirement to get a successful manager, business leader, or entrepreneur. Experience is benefited throughout an optional professional internship following the first year of study.
MBA Programme offered
Full-Time MBA: 298
Part-time MBA: 496
Executive MBA: 92
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
The Candidate must have graduation in any field from the recognized University with at least 60 % aggregate to be eligible for this course.
Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business and
College of Business Administration
University of Pittsburgh
- Counting the Kids Brokerage Fund
- uohyd mba
- Net MBA
- What is abut MBA in Advertisement?
- Kakatiya University MBA Exams
- When will be publishing of result of kerala university MBA entrance exam?
- Details if any MBA Branch is there in Bangalore or not?
- LSE Cities Institute
- PITT Executive MBA
- Technical and Administrative Training Institute LLC
- MBA Arts Management
- Modi Apollo International Institute Delhi
- Globsyn Business School Gandhinagar
- Leather Training Centre in Gujrat
- Bank of India Clerk Interview Result