MBA in Pittsburgh
University of Pittsburgh is also offered MBA Programme every year. This university
MBA is primarily a two-year, Full-Time program on most students completing an internship in the summer among the first and second year of study. One of the defining features of business education at the University of Pittsburgh is the importance we place on experience-based learning. The university two-year MBA program affords you the business experience requirement to get a successful manager, business leader, or entrepreneur. Experience is benefited throughout an optional professional internship following the first year of study.
MBA Programme offered
Full-Time MBA: 298
Part-time MBA: 496
Executive MBA: 92
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
The Candidate must have graduation in any field from the recognized University with at least 60 % aggregate to be eligible for this course.
Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business and
College of Business Administration
University of Pittsburgh
- JBIMS Mumbai Part Time MBA
- Can I get the admission in Game Programmer after 10+2?
- IIF Delhi Ranking
- PSG Institute of Management PSGIM
- JNU Jaipur University
- MSET Technologies
- Institute of chemical technology admission 2011
- Where can I cheek certificate MBA HR from IMAGE?
- MBA UH Victoria
- Correspondence Course after MBBS in Cosmetology
- Diploma Engineering India
- RGUHS Question Papers
- How much master in economics courses total fee as per year?
- Bhai Gurdas Institute of Management & Technology
- Institute of Cooperative Management Trivandrum