MBA in Communication Management
The MBA in Communication Management is planned for students who like to develop the interpersonal and management skills involved to advance to levels of leading in their companies, as well as prepare a long-term view and value system which will serve them their entire careers. This Focused M.B.A. in Management, Communication, and Quality will facilitate you master the expertise necessary for an executive career and give you the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in the modern business world. MBA in Communication program combines the career-oriented focus of a traditional M.B.A. with the in-depth academic program of a more advanced program. The Focused M.B.A. can take among one and 2 years to complete, depending on if you are attending school full-time or part-time and if you have relevant transfer credits.
MBA in Communication Management,
Course Duration: 2 Year
Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the Department of Education and cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.50 (out of 4.0).
- Irish Distance Learning
- Which is the admission process and fee structure for One Year MHA Correspondence Course in Business Marketing?
- 1st Year Apprentice Carpenter Brisbane
- annual report apple
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited Delhi Directory
- National School of Business Bangalore
- Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad
- Distance Learning Reflexology
- MBA in Higher Education Management
- NEBOSH National Diploma
- Design institutes in NYC
- Government Bank Guarantee Limit
- SME Rating Agency of India Limited
- MBA ARTS Administration
- R.A. Podar Institute of Management, FMS, University of Rajasthan