MBA in Communication Management
The MBA in Communication Management is planned for students who like to develop the interpersonal and management skills involved to advance to levels of leading in their companies, as well as prepare a long-term view and value system which will serve them their entire careers. This Focused M.B.A. in Management, Communication, and Quality will facilitate you master the expertise necessary for an executive career and give you the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in the modern business world. MBA in Communication program combines the career-oriented focus of a traditional M.B.A. with the in-depth academic program of a more advanced program. The Focused M.B.A. can take among one and 2 years to complete, depending on if you are attending school full-time or part-time and if you have relevant transfer credits.
MBA in Communication Management,
Course Duration: 2 Year
Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the Department of Education and cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.50 (out of 4.0).
- Diploma in Project Management
- Grant Medical Collage
- Canara Bank Duplicate Call Letter
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology India
- Shobhit Institute of Engineering and Technology MEERUT
- When can I get my admit card for the entrance exam?
- Top Gaming Institutes in India
- MBA in CMS College Coimbatore
- Gautam Buddha university jobs
- Gauhati University MBA
- NWRDC VT
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute Bhopal
- American Customs Brokerage Hawaii
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC
- Which is the best college of MBA in Chennai