MBA in Communication Management
The MBA in Communication Management is planned for students who like to develop the interpersonal and management skills involved to advance to levels of leading in their companies, as well as prepare a long-term view and value system which will serve them their entire careers. This Focused M.B.A. in Management, Communication, and Quality will facilitate you master the expertise necessary for an executive career and give you the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in the modern business world. MBA in Communication program combines the career-oriented focus of a traditional M.B.A. with the in-depth academic program of a more advanced program. The Focused M.B.A. can take among one and 2 years to complete, depending on if you are attending school full-time or part-time and if you have relevant transfer credits.
MBA in Communication Management,
Course Duration: 2 Year
Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the Department of Education and cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.50 (out of 4.0).
- CIFE PhD in Aquatic Animal Health Management
- 911 advertising agency dubai
- Average Work Experience MBA
- Punjab National Bank Exam Date
- Allahabad Bank Exam Results
- Bimtech Greater Noida
- CUSAT MBA
- M.Sc. Nursing
- BIM MBA Distance Education
- MGIMS Wardha pg
- AIMA MAT
- How much score I need to get admission IIMS
- How is JIMS kalkaji for MBA?
- Rani Durgavati University B.ED Time Table
- IIIT Hyderabad M Tech Admissions