MBA in Communication Management
The MBA in Communication Management is planned for students who like to develop the interpersonal and management skills involved to advance to levels of leading in their companies, as well as prepare a long-term view and value system which will serve them their entire careers. This Focused M.B.A. in Management, Communication, and Quality will facilitate you master the expertise necessary for an executive career and give you the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in the modern business world. MBA in Communication program combines the career-oriented focus of a traditional M.B.A. with the in-depth academic program of a more advanced program. The Focused M.B.A. can take among one and 2 years to complete, depending on if you are attending school full-time or part-time and if you have relevant transfer credits.
MBA in Communication Management,
Course Duration: 2 Year
Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the Department of Education and cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.50 (out of 4.0).
- SBBJ Branches in Delhi
- IITD CSE
- List of college in Bangalore that offers M.Sc and certificate course in Static
- Delhi Business School Greater Noida
- UPTU Affiliated Colleges
- UCLA MBA Career
- IIT Guwahati Application Status
- What is abut MBA in Advertisement?
- Which are MBA reputed institutions via distance learning?
- Which all MAHCET colleges accept MAT score?
- Details of MBA course fee and their submission related information for SIIB Pune.
- Suggestion Want to do master degree
- UK Correspondence Courses
- Netaji Subhash Institute Of Management Sciences NIMS
- What is the last date for the submission of forms for BBA?