Can a diploma holder do MBA in India & what is the eligibility?
Yes, a diploma holder can do MBA in India.
The applicant should have a UG degree with any stream with minimum 50% marks in degree from any recognized university, For SC/ST candidate’s 45% marks in degree.
You need to participate in entrance exam to join MBA after you have completed your graduation.
There are various entrance exams to get admission into MBA course are as follows.
- UDCT ALUMNI
- Sri Krishna College Of Engineering and Technology
- Institute Of Environment & Management Lucknow
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering for M.Tech Courses Admission
- TNAU M.Sc. in Agricultural Entomology
- Irish Bank Guarantee
- Universities by savannah GA
- Bank Guarantee Release Letter direct bank guarantee
- HP board date sheet
- SIES College of Management Studies Navi Mumbai
- What is the IME Sahibabad Ghaziabad approved the PGDM programme by AICTE?
- Application Forms for Masters Degree in Human Resource and Organizational Development in Delhi University
- DR MGR University Pg Results
- Advanced Medical Imaging San Antonio
- Laredo Community College Distance Learning