Can a diploma holder do MBA in India & what is the eligibility?
Yes, a diploma holder can do MBA in India.
The applicant should have a UG degree with any stream with minimum 50% marks in degree from any recognized university, For SC/ST candidate’s 45% marks in degree.
You need to participate in entrance exam to join MBA after you have completed your graduation.
There are various entrance exams to get admission into MBA course are as follows.
- Gnit College of Management
- Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Distance Education
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS, Pilani)
- New India Assurance Company Limited
- Central Institute Of Psychiatry Ranchi
- PGIMS Rohtak Jobs
- Which colleges can i expect for the ATMA my score is 121?
- Shivaji University M.A. in Hindi
- Kuvempu University BBM Results
- Jamnalal Bajaj MBA Mumbai
- APPSC Group 2 Results
- Diploma In Strategic Management And Leadership
- Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education
- Himachal Pradesh University Shimla HP
- BIET SURI