Can a diploma holder do MBA in India & what is the eligibility?
Yes, a diploma holder can do MBA in India.
The applicant should have a UG degree with any stream with minimum 50% marks in degree from any recognized university, For SC/ST candidate’s 45% marks in degree.
You need to participate in entrance exam to join MBA after you have completed your graduation.
There are various entrance exams to get admission into MBA course are as follows.
- Nit Raipur Syllabus
- RBS Delhi Campus
- What is procedure to take admission in BBA for ICFAI University?
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
- Xavier Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management Secunderabad
- UPTU Examination Form
- Harvard Business School Library
- Vignan Institute of Technology & Aeronautical Engineering
- Tamil Nadu Open University Admission
- IIMM Pune Website
- Alliance Business Academy Bangalore University
- Kumaun University Admission
- JK Institute of Technology & Management
- What is salary for IIM students Ahmedabad?
- Department of Business Management Osmania University Hyderabad