Can a diploma holder do MBA in India & what is the eligibility?
Yes, a diploma holder can do MBA in India.
The applicant should have a UG degree with any stream with minimum 50% marks in degree from any recognized university, For SC/ST candidate’s 45% marks in degree.
You need to participate in entrance exam to join MBA after you have completed your graduation.
There are various entrance exams to get admission into MBA course are as follows.
- What is admission process for MBA in hotel management?
- IIM Ahmedabad Executive MBA
- Rani Durgavati University B.Ed
- AIBS Kanpur
- SIOM Nashik Ranking
- Bharathidasan University MBA Distance Education
- Easy Universities to Get Into In New York City
- Where can get Indian project report for MBA finance?
- MBA in Kentucky
- Where I can get the admission of MBA after12th as integrated course?
- PSGIM Moodle
- Management Studies Promotion Institute do offered Banking Finance Banking and finance, Finance and Accounting.
- Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya MA in Persian
- TIFR Mumbai
- Commonwealth Bank Deposit Coins