MBA Aptitude Test
MAT is the MBA entrance test directed nation-wide through Centre for Management Services of All India Management Association. It holds MBA Aptitude Test in February, May, September and December in every year. MAT is directed in all major cities in the country and in guiding cities overseas.
MAT Score is requirement for admission into PGDM / equal curricula provided through AIMA or other Management Institutes who participate in it. The number of participating institutes may vary, as it keeps on changing from test to test. Admission criteria for admission to every institute is various, but all these Management Institutes participating in MAT are either AICTE / DEC sanctioned; University related colleges, University sections. Validity of the MAT score for that special session for most Management Institutes is 1 year.
MAT has become famous with over hundreds of AICTE sanctioned Institutions & University sections and over lacs of MBA aspirants having availed AIMA’s testing services in the past 6 years and now MAT is sanctioned as a National Entrance Test vide Indian Govt, Ministry of HRD
The min eligibility for appearing in MAT is graduation in any subject from any accredited University or equal accredited degree. A final year scholar in any undergraduate (i.e., B.A., B.Sc., BCom, BTech, etc.,) can also appear provisionally. Usually, there is a min percentage necessity in graduation, which is various for various MIs / University.
Nature of MAT Test
MAT tests the basic knowledge and application skills in an examinee in different test fields. It is planned and grew to ascertain the aptitude of the examinees to undergo Post Graduate curriculum in Management. It is an objective type test with multiple-choice answers. Questions are more direct and formula-based, testing the basic IQ in a examinee. MAT has 5 sections, each section consisting of 40 questions. Hence, a total of 200 questions need to be attempted over 150 minutes.
All India Management Association
14 Institutional Area,
New Delhi-110 003,
- MDI MBA
- University of Mumbai Department of Sociology
- What about four style of communication?
- Which colleges held the Import export management and duration of the course?
- Details for master degree in security management Capella University?
- What is the eligibility of PhD from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune?
- Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Distance Education
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment Model Papers
- SIBM Registration
- annual report on international religious freedom
- Guruvayurappan Institute of Management MBA
- Budgetary Control and Standard Costing
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute CIFRI
- Dehradun Institute of Technology Noida
- MBA from reputed institute with general criteria