MBA Aptitude Test
MAT is the MBA entrance test directed nation-wide through Centre for Management Services of All India Management Association. It holds MBA Aptitude Test in February, May, September and December in every year. MAT is directed in all major cities in the country and in guiding cities overseas.
MAT Score is requirement for admission into PGDM / equal curricula provided through AIMA or other Management Institutes who participate in it. The number of participating institutes may vary, as it keeps on changing from test to test. Admission criteria for admission to every institute is various, but all these Management Institutes participating in MAT are either AICTE / DEC sanctioned; University related colleges, University sections. Validity of the MAT score for that special session for most Management Institutes is 1 year.
MAT has become famous with over hundreds of AICTE sanctioned Institutions & University sections and over lacs of MBA aspirants having availed AIMA’s testing services in the past 6 years and now MAT is sanctioned as a National Entrance Test vide Indian Govt, Ministry of HRD
The min eligibility for appearing in MAT is graduation in any subject from any accredited University or equal accredited degree. A final year scholar in any undergraduate (i.e., B.A., B.Sc., BCom, BTech, etc.,) can also appear provisionally. Usually, there is a min percentage necessity in graduation, which is various for various MIs / University.
Nature of MAT Test
MAT tests the basic knowledge and application skills in an examinee in different test fields. It is planned and grew to ascertain the aptitude of the examinees to undergo Post Graduate curriculum in Management. It is an objective type test with multiple-choice answers. Questions are more direct and formula-based, testing the basic IQ in a examinee. MAT has 5 sections, each section consisting of 40 questions. Hence, a total of 200 questions need to be attempted over 150 minutes.
All India Management Association
14 Institutional Area,
New Delhi-110 003,
- SDM institute for management development
- Cambridge College Distance Learning
- Provide information about admission process part time MBA
- VJIM Hyderabad Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management
- APPSC Exam Results
- DAV Institute of Management and Technology Jalandhar
- Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies
- Symbiosis MBA Fees
- Suggest some short term professional courses in computer?
- Top 10 Engineering Colleges in Coimbatore Affiliated To Anna University
- TANUVAS Ph.D. in Veterinary
- National Botanical Institute Kirstenbosch
- Institute of Management Studies Dehradun
- Diploma in Performance Management
- IEM kolkata