Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- HP board date sheet
- IPMX program need to attend full 1 year duration program for WMP program
- VMOU University
- Bank Guarantee Terms
- Sri Krishna College Of Engineering And Technology Coimbatore Mba Admissions
- Institute of Charted Financial Analysts of India University Admission
- Best ABAP Institutes in Hyderabad
- JIMS Mathura Road
- Institute of Advanced Studies in Education University Rajasthan
- Government Bank Guarantee UK
- PSG College of Technology Admission
- Top 5 Engineering Colleges Gwalior
- Which universities provide three years MBA courses?
- Gujarat University LLB Exam
- Nirma University of Science & Technology Mumbai M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering CAD CAM and Thermal Engineering