Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- Can I get the admission in MBA without Donation from a good college?
- What are the fees of MBA entrance exam at Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth Pune?
- University Of Pune Mba Syllabus
- Which topics of against population problem?
- SP Jain MBA
- MBA Bled
- TIAS Rohini
- Indian Institute of Finance EMBA
- RRB Chandigarh Result
- UPPSC Result
- HPTDC Hotels
- MGU BCOM Results
- Business Cycle Recovery Definition
- VGSOM IIT Kharagpur
- Complete details of doing MBA from a US based university or a good Indian Institute.