Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Ahmedabad
- SIOM Admission
- IGNOU MBA in Oman
- LIBA Ranking
- Patna University Results
- Noida Institute of Management Studies Noida
- Where I can prepare the course of MBA Sales and Marketing?
- MBA Veterans Network
- Do you advice for RBS is a regular or distance learning degree?
- Bank Deposit Slips Example
- Delhi University MBA
- CDAC Trivandrum
- Detail of date and fee MBA corresponding SM University
- UQ MBA
- Assam Agricultural University Jorhat