Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- Indian Institute of Rural Management Jaipur
- New India Assurance Company Limited
- International Institute for Population Sciences Mumbai
- IIT Kanpur Admission Results
- BPUT MBA Result
- Administrative Management College Bangalore
- Tamma Kotamma Reddy Polytechnic for Women (Smt TKR Polytechnic for Women )
- ITM Business School Mumbai
- Madurai Kamaraj University Mba Results
- Xavier Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management Secunderabad
- IBS Ahmedabad Campus
- University of Jammu Ph. D. in Punjabi
- What about opportunity for pursuing MBA in infosys for fresher?
- Mudra Institute of Communications Wiki
- Engineering Services Examination Application Form