Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- National Institute of Management does certificate has value and is it accepted in the market?
- Law enforcement universities in Florida
- Distance Learning Exercise Science
- Auden Institute of Management
- Asian School of Management Bhubaneswar
- What are the details of Fee Procedure and evening class for CIMA?
- MBA at IIT Kharagpur
- Training programs for Entrepreneurs preferably in Pune Bombay area?
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS, Pilani)
- Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA Admission 2011
- Address and contact no for Calcutta correspondence office.
- MDES in Product Design Syllabus
- BARC Exam Notification
- CPCRI Recruitment
- IASE University MBA