Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- What Is a Brokerage IRA
- FIEM Kolkata Future Institute Of Engineering and Management
- CEDMAP Indore
- Institute of Cooperative Management Trivandrum
- IGNOU BDP Date Sheet
- What is the last date for the submission of forms for BBA?
- How are the fees structure, placement record and colleges in India for 2 yr course MBA in hospital management?
- PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- IIM Bangalore
- Complete details MBA institute in Allahabad UP
- PTU MBA Syllabus
- Bank Guarantee Terms
- Dr. Ambedkar institute of management studie Bangalore
- Deccan College Pune
- About fees structure and reliability of MBA from IIPM indore.