Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- Complete details of MBA admission related form IMT Ghaziabad.
- Details with courses of PG or PG Diploma in HR form Amity University?
- MBA IGNOU 2011
- NITIE Admissions
- annual plan limits
- Lloyds Bank Deposit Accounts
- Bank of India Clerical Exam
- IGNOU PG Diploma in Participatory Management of Displacement Resettlement and Rehabilitation
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Management Indore
- CEED syllabus
- UWM MBA
- Sri Sringeri Sharada Institute of Management New Delhi
- Business Cycle Peak Definition
- CBRI India