Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- Which topics of against population problem?
- Sri Sai Ram Engineering College Chennai
- Nirma University Mba
- University of Hyderabad School of Chemistry
- Fee for Part Time MECH in Osmania University Hyderabad
- 1st year apprentice carpenter wages
- annual report Nintendo
- Daman IGNOU University
- Lucknow University MBA 2010
- Bank Guarantee Against Advance Payment
- Amity University MBA Fee Structure
- Toefl Test Dates
- ISB Mba Program
- Business Analysis Certification in India
- Suggest make my career further MBA from BIMS.