Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- MATS School of Business and IT
- Instrumentation Limited Lucknow
- About the energy efficiency and energy management course UG or PG
- School of Planning & Architecture Vijayawada
- Indian School of Mines
- What are the centers of SCDL presents outside India?
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies
- Best ABAP Institutes in Hyderabad
- When will be publishing of result of kerala university MBA entrance exam?
- Suggest quire for united world school of business.
- How many placement for Internship Program
- New Delhi Institute of Management Studies
- What can we do after BBA?
- Do you inform that the MBA from IIAE and Information Technology is a government or a private institution?
- PA College of Engineering Pollachi