Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- MBA MKU Industry Integrated Revaluation Result
- Nursing Coaching Institute in Jaipur
- Manav Rachna MBA
- What about Master in Business Economics Management Course by UGC?
- Lake County Fair admission prices
- Malnad college of engineering post box no. 21, hassan – 573201 karnataka
- Entrance Exam For MCA In Bharti Vidya Peeth
- Required details period, fees and branch for MBA in Bundelkhand University?
- MBA What Is
- Lucknow University B.Com Syllabus
- MIT Sloan Leadership Center
- Compare Kentucky Schools
- Bank Guarantee Providers
- Chase Bank Deposit Availability
- Suggest take admission in MBA in correspondence institute in Mumbai