Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- Diploma in Performance Management
- Pondicherry University MBA Syllabus
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore
- Address of Maharaja Sayajirao University
- Brokerage for Trucking
- Sher-E-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology
- Bharati Vidyapeeth MCA
- University of Hyderabad School of Chemistry
- What is the fee for Part Time PGDM for LIBA?
- Rai Business School Kolkata
- Diploma AP results
- Gujarat University M.Phil in Education
- Can I am eligible and get the admission in P.G Diploma?
- Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies & Research
- IIM Kolkata Executive MBA