Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- Rakshpal Bahadur Management Institute Greater Noida
- Netaji Subhas Open University B.Ed
- YCMOU MBA Result
- Institute Of Marketing Management New Delhi
- University Business School Chandigarh 2008
- MKU BLISC
- Bank Guarantee Contract
- JNTU Kakinada M.Tech in Advanced Power Systems
- What is exam dates for MBA from SIBM?
- CCS University LLB Admission
- Dr. Ambedkar institute of management studies Bangalore
- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Bank Guarantee Singapore
- Where do live MBA new campus for NDIM?
- MBA for Diploma Holders in India