Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- When is publishing B Com 1st year results for IASE?
- Business Analysis Certification in India
- Admission in Management technology for what this collage is a good record
- Best MBA for Finance
- International Management Institute New Delhi
- Rai Business School Kolkata
- Integrated Management College School of Design
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Delhi
- IIMB PGSEM
- Details of MBA in Finance from Sikkim Manipal University?
- Suggest a suitable institute that provides MBA in rural management.
- PGDPM from National Institute of Personnel Management
- Biju Patnaik Institute of It & Management Studies
- Bhadrak Institute of Engineering And Technology
- Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science