Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- What after Graduation
- AIMA MAT
- Green MBA Programs
- About the fee structure of the course of master of social work of Bangalore City College.
- Bharathiar University ICAI
- HKUST MBA Average GMAT
- Complete details for executive MBA form Chennai?
- Diploma Early Childhood Education
- AMITY MBA EFT
- Distance Learning In UAE
- Asian School of Management Bhubaneswar
- Do you suggestion for searching internship in kolkata in Finance field.
- MAT score is 438 can take admission IMT Ghaziabad.
- RSM Erasmus MBA
- Rajagiri School of Management Studies