Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- Which is the institute collages provide part time MBA course in Pune?
- Rohilkhand University Date Sheet
- Which are college at Chennai there are provide post graduate diploma in industrial relationship and personal management course?
- IIF Delhi Ranking
- Indian Bank Exam Question Papers
- IISC Bangalore MBA
- Kautilya Institute of Technology & Engineering
- budget deficit estimate
- Galgotias Institute of Management & Technology GIMT
- SMU MBA Exam Papers
- ISB Interview
- CUSAT B Tech Revaluation Form
- Pune University MBA Results
- Dena Bank PO Recruitment Probationary Officer
- ABES Institute GZB