Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- International institute for insurance and finance
- National Institute Of Technology Calicut Kerala
- RGU MBA Oil Gas
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta Executive MBA
- Brokerage on Shares
- Jaipuria Institute of Management Ghaziabad
- Is procedure and eligibility for CFA?
- National Institute of Mental Health Secunderabad
- Great Lakes Chennai
- Bharathiar University MBA Question Papers
- IIIT Allahabad MBA Admission
- Do you advice any distance learning course for PGDBM in banking and insurance management?
- Higher study on e-governance with scholarship
- Department Of Management, IIT Bombay
- Entrance exam for MBA