Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- American Customs Brokerage Hawaii
- Criminal justice colleges in Houston TX
- WELINGKAR MBA
- JNU Jaipur Bachelor of Electrical Engg.
- Bhavan’s Institute Of Management Kolkata
- Where can get Indian project report for MBA finance?
- Indian Hockey Federation Website
- Leeds Executive MBA
- Jai Prakash University Chapra Result
- About the fee and eligibility criteria of M.B.A. in Lucknow.
- MBA JNTU Kakinada
- Amrita School of Business Placements
- B.com students can avail for a practical exposure course in IIM Bangalore
- Malaysia best universities
- Guru Nanak Institute Of Management Delhi