Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- CEPT PhD
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS, Pilani)
- IASE MBA Result
- Ottawa Acting School
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University
- BECS PhD in Computer Aided Architecture
- Bank Guarantee How Does It Work
- Get information for distance learning provided by XISS Ranchi
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management Distance Education
- RCH Brokerage Legacy Inc
- Bank Guarantee Format India
- Which is the best college for MBA in India and I can get the admission ?
- Disposable Bank Deposit Bags
- CSMU Ukraine
- MPS Agra