Lucknow University PhD
University of Lucknow, which came into existence in 1920, carries forward the legacy of esteemed Canning College, which was itself established in 1867 by Raja Dakshinaranjan Mukherjee. The King George’s Medical College and Isabella Thoburn College were other influences behind organization of the university. It is a public university, accepted by UGC.
Hindi and Modern Indian languages
Home Science Nil
Oriental Studies in Sanskrit
Sanskrit and Prakrit Language
At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, admitting languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
The admission is based on an entrance exam is carried by the university. And also on the past academic Record.
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone Number 0522-2741001/ 2741012
- ISRO Recruitment Papers
- Central Avian Research Institute Bhubaneswar
- IIPM Hyderabad Executive MBA
- Admission forms of BBA for M.S.University of Baroda.
- JNTU MBA Syllabus
- Wigan & Leigh College India
- NSOU Result
- SME Rating
- Manipur University M.Phil. in Economics
- IIT Delhi MBA Placements
- Wild Life Institute Dehradun
- Manipal Institute of Management Manipal
- Detail for franchise of MBA in Bhubaneswar.
- Need of financial aid by scholarship in LU Chicago?
- KJ Somaiya MBA College Mumbai