Lucknow University MBA Part Time
The Department of Business Administration is established in the field of Management Education. it was Established in 1956, as a experienced department under the Faculty of Commerce, the Department has the proud quality of having its faculty trained at the Center for Advancement of Management Education, Stanford University, California (USA). The faculty of the department has a sequence of academic, research, business and international teaching experience.
MBA, MBA (E-Business), MBA (Corporate Management), MBA (HR/IR), MBA (Finance and Control), MBA (International Business), MBA (Marketing), MBA (Management Science), MBA (Retail Management)
Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) with at least 50% marks in the aggregate (45% marks in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Business Analysis Debra Paul
- HSCC racing
- BIM Trichy Cut Off
- IMS Indore Executive MBA
- Details of MBA course fee and their submission related information for SIIB Pune.
- MSU MBA Distance
- Bangalore School of Business Delhi Campus
- Aligarh Muslim University MBA
- MG University MBA Syllabus
- Bank Guarantee Singapore
- JIMS Mathura Road
- Karunya School of Management Coimbatore
- Which topics of against population problem?
- Complete information about M.B.A in oil and gas management
- Sri Sai Ram Engineering College Chennai