Lucknow University MBA Part Time
The Department of Business Administration is established in the field of Management Education. it was Established in 1956, as a experienced department under the Faculty of Commerce, the Department has the proud quality of having its faculty trained at the Center for Advancement of Management Education, Stanford University, California (USA). The faculty of the department has a sequence of academic, research, business and international teaching experience.
MBA, MBA (E-Business), MBA (Corporate Management), MBA (HR/IR), MBA (Finance and Control), MBA (International Business), MBA (Marketing), MBA (Management Science), MBA (Retail Management)
Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) with at least 50% marks in the aggregate (45% marks in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Which colleges are good in Orissa and about fees for MSW?
- IBSD Imphal
- Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture Admission
- Complete details admission for PGDBA from SCDL Pune?
- Suggestion for want to learn video camera and lighting excel in field?
- Details of the fee structure MBA fulltime course in XLRI
- MBA in Egypt
- School of Management Sciences
- Got 66.82% in CAT eligible to take admission in JIM College?
- Central Institute of Medicinal And Aromatic Plants
- SMU MBA Singapore
- TANCET Exam Dates
- Complete details of MBA admission related form IMT Ghaziabad.
- ISB Interview