Please give me the Loyola Institute Of Business Administration MBA eligibility required for admission & admission procedure?
You are looking for the Loyola Institute Of Business Administration MBA admission eligibility, admission procedure here I am giving:
The candidate should have a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university (AIU), with a consistent record of first class (minimum 60% marks) in Std X, Std XII and graduation.
The candidates those appearing for their final year examination can also apply.
The admission is based on the Xavier’s Aptitude Test (XAT) or Common Admission Test (CAT).
The candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short-listed only on the basis of the current XAT / CAT scores.
The short listed candidates will be called for a group discussion and an interview for final selection.
Loyola College, Chennai – 600 034,
Tamil Nadu India.
Phone: +91 44 28177100
Fax: +91 44 28173183
- Hawaii Distance Learning
- Dean Human Resources Job Profile for Educational Institutes
- Suitable Ph.D. course for best institute me?
- Combined Medical Services Examination
- NICMAR Delhi
- Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants CIMAP
- Brokerage for Sale
- Institute Of Management and Development New Delhi
- NMIMS Mumbai MBA
- Advice ICFAI University provide distance learning MBA
- Admission Procedure Jadavpur University B.A. Hons in Economics
- What is eligibility for MBA in JMI University?
- Top Colleges for M.Tech in Maharashtra
- PRSU Exam Result
- A Body Corporate And Politic