Please give me the Loyola Institute Of Business Administration MBA eligibility required for admission & admission procedure?
You are looking for the Loyola Institute Of Business Administration MBA admission eligibility, admission procedure here I am giving:
The candidate should have a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university (AIU), with a consistent record of first class (minimum 60% marks) in Std X, Std XII and graduation.
The candidates those appearing for their final year examination can also apply.
The admission is based on the Xavier’s Aptitude Test (XAT) or Common Admission Test (CAT).
The candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short-listed only on the basis of the current XAT / CAT scores.
The short listed candidates will be called for a group discussion and an interview for final selection.
Loyola College, Chennai – 600 034,
Tamil Nadu India.
Phone: +91 44 28177100
Fax: +91 44 28173183
- ICFAI Noida
- Got 66.82% in CAT eligible to take admission in JIM College?
- KLE Belgaum Pg Entrance
- What is minimum admission eligibility for MBA with SAP?
- Distance Learning Oklahoma
- IIT Kanpur MBA Placements
- CBU MBA Program
- KGMC MS in Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- MIMT Kota
- A Budget Surplus Occurs When Government
- I am BCA degree holder for SMU can apply to do other reputes university for MBA?
- ITT Technical Institute New York City
- Clark Atlanta University MBA
- What is the date of entrance test for MCA in Guru Jambheshwar University GJU
- Apostle Business School Indore