Please give me the Loyola Institute Of Business Administration MBA eligibility required for admission & admission procedure?
You are looking for the Loyola Institute Of Business Administration MBA admission eligibility, admission procedure here I am giving:
The candidate should have a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university (AIU), with a consistent record of first class (minimum 60% marks) in Std X, Std XII and graduation.
The candidates those appearing for their final year examination can also apply.
The admission is based on the Xavier’s Aptitude Test (XAT) or Common Admission Test (CAT).
The candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short-listed only on the basis of the current XAT / CAT scores.
The short listed candidates will be called for a group discussion and an interview for final selection.
Loyola College, Chennai – 600 034,
Tamil Nadu India.
Phone: +91 44 28177100
Fax: +91 44 28173183
- Budgetary Control Definition
- BIET MBA Programme
- CUSAT PhD
- Thapar University MBA Admission
- MDSU Ajmer Exam Time Table
- How to get around in India for MBA course duration of IPMG?
- WBUT MBA Syllabus
- Detail in distance mode MBA for two year.
- North Gujarat University Patan
- GSI Syllabus
- Netaji Subhas Open University MBA Course
- Pune University Courses
- Graduation Luncheon Ideas
- Barkatullah University MBA Results
- SNAP Exam Pattern