Please give me the Loyola Institute Of Business Administration MBA eligibility required for admission & admission procedure?
You are looking for the Loyola Institute Of Business Administration MBA admission eligibility, admission procedure here I am giving:
The candidate should have a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university (AIU), with a consistent record of first class (minimum 60% marks) in Std X, Std XII and graduation.
The candidates those appearing for their final year examination can also apply.
The admission is based on the Xavier’s Aptitude Test (XAT) or Common Admission Test (CAT).
The candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short-listed only on the basis of the current XAT / CAT scores.
The short listed candidates will be called for a group discussion and an interview for final selection.
Loyola College, Chennai – 600 034,
Tamil Nadu India.
Phone: +91 44 28177100
Fax: +91 44 28173183
- SVU Bed Results
- Detail Syllabus of MBA Agribusiness
- What is last year cut off marks for mba mms in MAH CAT?
- Fee structure of distance MBA in Delhi University
- Toefl Test Dates
- GLA Institute of Technology Mathura
- budget deficit estimate
- BVU PHD Enviromental Science
- All Colleges Under KUK
- IFMR Chennai Cut Off
- IIT Institute of Information Telecommunication
- List of all Indian banks offering summer internships to MBA students in India
- Difference Bank Guarantee Letter Of Credit
- VIMS Bellary Tender
- AIMA Result