Kurukshetra University Correspondence Courses
Kurukshetra University was founded in 1956. Its foundation stone was placed by Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India. Settled in the holy city of Kurukshetra, land of the historical struggle of ‘Mahabharata’ and the great message of BhagwadGita, its campus is located on the western bank of Brahm Sarover (the holy tank) and covers area of over 400 acres. It was started only the Department of Sanskrit, it has grown into a multi-faculty University as one of the premier centers for advanced study and research in the area.
B.A. (general) 3 year part I/II/III
B.Com (3 years) Part I/II/III
Certificate course in Urdu (1 year)
Master of Arts in Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Political Science, Philosophy, Public Administration, History and Economics (2 year) Part I/II
M.Sc in Mathematics and Geography (2 year) Part I/II
Master of Commerce (2 year) Part I/II
Distance Learning MBA Courses have opened up chances for lot of students who are not able to act on a full-time classroom course. Else there are no any differences between distance learning and full time MBA.
While most students choose a full time classroom, there are many others who are opting for distance learning courses to suit their daily schedule. There are several institutes/University in India and abroad, which offer several distance learning programs
Kurukshetra University Campus
- What is procedure to take admission in BBA for ICFAI University?
- MBA Human Resources UK
- Indian institute of management Kozhikode IIMK
- Ayush Karnataka
- Which is the admission process and fee structure for One Year MHA Correspondence Course in Business Marketing?
- Disposable Bank Deposit Bags
- GBPUAT Pantnagar
- Cambridge College Distance Learning
- Diploma Culinary Arts
- PES MBA College Bangalore
- Bank Guarantee Vs LC
- Can I get the admission in Disaster management in India?
- Direct admission in b-schools in India; can pay 3 4 lakh as admission fee it possible?
- University of Delhi M.Phil in Hispanic
- AMITY MBA EFT