The Dr. K.N.Modi institute of Engineering & Technology (KNMIET founded in 1995.
The institute is situated at Modinagar in western U.P., on Delhi–Meerut–Dehradun National Highway (NH-58) and is at a distance of 32 kms from the Delhi Border.
The institute initially began with 4 year Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) courses in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronic Engineering and Chemical Engineering. Eventually, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering were also added. The institute presently provides a 3 year MCA program as well. The current association is with Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.The engineering programs were originally associated with Chaudhary Charan Singh University (formerly Meerut University), Meerut.
Courses offered by this college
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Kapra Mill opposite Satish Park
Modinagar-201204 (U.P) India
Ph.: 01232-245522 01232-223842
- Uttaranchal Sanskrit University Ph.D. in Biotechnology
- Complete BCOM degree form SMU there any branches in Baroda Gujarat?
- SIBM Pune
- Kent MBA
- JK Institute of Technology & Management
- Indraprastha University Entrance Exam
- Accounting & Finance for Managers – MBA
- Inmantec Business School Ghaziabad
- RBS Delhi Campus
- Can you suggest after MBA I want do one year quality or ISO course?
- OCS Graduation Ceremony
- St. Berchmans Higher Secondary School
- tea accountability manual
- Pima Medical Institute LV NV
- IIM Lucknow