The Dr. K.N.Modi institute of Engineering & Technology (KNMIET founded in 1995.
The institute is situated at Modinagar in western U.P., on Delhi–Meerut–Dehradun National Highway (NH-58) and is at a distance of 32 kms from the Delhi Border.
The institute initially began with 4 year Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) courses in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronic Engineering and Chemical Engineering. Eventually, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering were also added. The institute presently provides a 3 year MCA program as well. The current association is with Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.The engineering programs were originally associated with Chaudhary Charan Singh University (formerly Meerut University), Meerut.
Courses offered by this college
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Kapra Mill opposite Satish Park
Modinagar-201204 (U.P) India
Ph.: 01232-245522 01232-223842
- IMS Kolkata Hungerford Street
- Institutes Kota
- IIM Selection Criteria
- MKU MBA Results
- IIM Ahmedabad Alumni
- Oxford College of Engineering Bangalore
- Distance Learning South Africa
- Ash Brokerage Harrisburg Pa
- List of all Indian banks offering summer internships to MBA students in India
- NERIST NEE
- Vedanta University MSc
- Cost of MBA at Pepperdine
- Do Symbiosis distance learning provides BBA in Annamalai University
- IMS MBA Coaching
- Department of Business Administration Burdwan