Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- Complete details admission for ACCA in Canada?
- Institute of Engineering & Management Aicte Approved
- Future Institute Of Engineering and Management Bareilly
- IT department provide summer training for MBA
- Jayawantrao Sawant College Of Engineering Pune
- 7th asean microscopy conference
- BITS EMBA Details
- Bank Guarantee Process
- Symbiosis Pune MBA Correspondence Course
- MCPS Graduation Dates
- DMHP India
- Study MBA by correspondence in oil and gas management possible from Uganda.
- How I can get Admission in MBA 3rd Semester through Distance Education
- Auden Institute of Management
- United school of business management Bhubaneswar