Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- Photography schools York PA
- University Of Pune Results
- XISS ranking
- Funding Agencies
- Xavier institute of development action and studies xidas
- Singhania University Co Current News
- TATA Institute of Cancer Research Navi Mumbai
- MBA in BPO
- Mudra Institute of Communications Wiki
- IIHMR Jaipur Admission
- Join date for ISBM
- Bank Guarantee Document
- Department of management science Pune University
- Post Graduate Programmes Admission in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India 2011
- Pillai’s Institute Of Management Studies & Research