Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- MAIMT Jagadhri
- Patna University Master of Education
- Detail for franchise of MBA in Bhubaneswar.
- NNU MBA Program
- Good will be BCOM student for ICFAI
- IIBS Indore
- BITSAT hall ticket
- Oxford Diploma in Strategy and Innovation
- Amrita University M Tech
- Distance Learning Affiliate
- MBA Part Time In Sathyabama University
- Cost of MBA at Pepperdine
- NDIM Delhi MBA
- IBS Noida
- Correspondence Hospital Management Course