Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- SIOM Nashik Ranking
- Delhi University Biochemistry
- Audyogik Shikshan Mandal’s IMCOST
- About Post Graduation courses know offered by Amity University
- JIMS Delhi Ranking
- Xavier MBA Information Session
- Is there any one year M.B.A. course in the Institute
- Indian Institute Of Science Bangalore India
- Join MBA admission graduate less than 50% do you advice
- BLB Institute of Financial Markets LTd
- WHO India Health statistics
- COST OF MBA AT RUTGERS
- What is the last date of admission in to MBA Dist. Edu. from Sikkim Manipal University?
- IMI Delhi Last Date
- About PGD in logistics through correspondence.