Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- Surana College Kengeri
- SRM Institute of Management and Technology
- B.Ed from Jamnagar
- May I join the hotel management course after class 12 exam?
- Monroe CT Public Schools Employment
- Centre for entrepreneurship development
- Institute of chemical technology admission 2011
- International institute for insurance and finance
- Cambridge College Distance Learning
- appropriation status
- MKU MBA Industry Integrated
- Admission will start for SMU?
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management Trichy
- Is the MBA fee structure for each semester in SCDL?
- DCMS Website