Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- University Of Calicut Exam Timetable
- When I can get the forms for part time MBA?
- UCO Bank Branches in Delhi
- MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA
- What is MBA provides in Noida by Amity University
- Zoological Survey of India Kolkata
- Brokerage Fee Calculator
- Harvard university hockey
- Northern Arizona University Distance Learning
- Suggestions want to do a management course related to Quality.
- Gauhati University M.A. in Sanskrit
- How to go about masters in telecom management?
- MP PMT Forms
- Nirma University Institute of Management Ranking
- LBSIM Placements