Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- AYJNIHH Mumbai
- Bank Guarantee Resolution
- PWS College of Arts and Commerce
- Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Distance Education
- Institute Of Business Management Bangalore
- PTU MBA Result
- XIME Bangalore Placements
- bank holidays Singapore
- COMDEK UGET
- Diploma AP results
- Welingkar MBA Mumbai
- List Of Thesis Submited by Vl College Of Pharmacy Raichur
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai
- BIM Fee Structure Bharathidasan Institute Of Management
- Medical Colleges Salem