Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- Aits Rajampet
- What are the eligibility criteria for PhD programme in BHU?
- Conduct part time MBA in operational management is Mumbai University?
- Kurukshetra University Mba Result
- UNI Pune Net
- KIIT School of Biotechnology
- Shailesh J Mehta School of Management SJMSOM
- MIM India
- IIBM Pune
- SRIRAM Business School Greater Noida
- Saveetha University Rampage
- SIBM Registration
- A Budget Deficit Occurs When
- GSBA Greater Noida
- BTEC First Diploma in ICT