Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- List of all Indian banks offering summer internships to MBA students in India
- Engineers Institute of India Dehradun
- Need where co-operation to Get Quality of Vibgyor Management details
- BIT Mesra MBA
- Excel Training Institute In Kolkata
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management Distance Education
- Give some advice for want to do MBA in health care?
- A Balance Sheet Approach To Financial Crisis
- Computer Training Institutes In Bhopal
- NITT Alumni
- Centre for Management Studies Bangalore
- About the fee structure of the course of master of social work of Bangalore City College.
- Fidelity Brokerage IRA
- All India institute of medical sciences an sari nagar new Delhi
- Guide eligible to do MBA in hospital administration for distance education.