Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- Mudra Institute of Communications Wiki
- HR course and fees detail want information
- Entrance exam for MBA
- MCIM Bangalore
- SVIMS B.Sc. in Urology Technology
- TISS M.Phil in Rural Development
- Diploma Roadshow
- AIMA MBA Ranking
- 2nd year apprentice plumber wages
- What is the future of FCA? How can apply for this course?
- Kerala University MBA Entrance
- Courses Project Management Dublin
- Medical Colleges Salem
- PO Jobs in SBI Bank
- Satyen Bose Institute Kolkata