Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- IIT madras summer fellowship
- Top BBA Colleges in North India
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Computer Science
- Large Bank Deposit Insurance Determination Modernization
- RPF recruitment
- SVU Bed Results
- Netaji Subhas Institute Of Technology Kolkata
- Harvard Business School Library
- School of Management Sciences Varanasi Up
- Dena Bank Branches
- IWSB Delhi
- Jaipuria Institute of Management Jaipur
- IASE University MBA Result
- TATA Institute of Cancer Research Navi Mumbai
- Related to my subject want summer training