Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Advertisement
- Mysore University MBA Distance Education
- HBSE Result 10th
- Which is suitable banking job my profile completed my M.A. in Economics in 1st class?
- Business Analysis Benchmark
- CSIR net online application
- Amity MBA College Noida
- Distance Learning Electrician Course
- A Body Corporate And Politic
- IIT Madras Placements
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Patna
- Central Institute Of Psychiatry Ranchi
- Opportunity in Government job for which type industries
- DCMS Engineering Company
- Diploma In Therapeutic Counselling