Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- When is Suryadatta admission test?
- SRMC Radiology
- Brokerage Clearing House
- MBA Swot Analysis of Pharmaceutical Industry
- Delhi University Girls
- SAIL Exam
- Allahabad Bank Clerk Exam Papers
- Chennai University MBA Results
- Need where details MBA degree in project management by correspondence?
- Complete admission details for master in petroleum technology form RGIPT
- Procedure distance learning program of IIM.
- SRMC M.D. in Biochemistry
- Which is the institute collages provide part time MBA course in Pune?
- PSG Institute of Management Coimbatore
- Best Brokerage IRA