Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- MBA JNTU Kakinada
- Date Sheet of MBA PTU
- RBS India
- Modi Institute Of Management Excellence
- IIM Lucknow Executive MBA Noida
- Eligibility and Selection in Executive Management Programme at MDI
- Which is offering five year integrated MBA course in Bangalore?
- Which is batter college fir GIS?
- KIIT MBA
- IITK CSE
- AWDI Certified
- IASE University MBA
- UBS MBA Recruiting
- MBA in Bangalore
- What about career path in FMCG for MBA fresher?