Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- Wichita State University Graduation
- What are the top institutes to do integrate MBA?
- HSLC Question Paper
- Bank Guarantee Explained
- Rajarambapu Institute of Technology Sangli
- KUK University Result
- Who is the provide MBA 1 year mass communication courses by distance education?
- Vinayaka Missions
- HDFC Bank Deposit Schemes
- Veritas MBA
- Graph in Matrix Form Signal Discrete Time
- Utkal University Distance Learning
- Welingkar MBA College Mumbai
- HENLEY MBA