Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- PUMBA Pune University
- Guide with details for correspondence BBA courses form Jaipur?
- National School of Business Bangalore
- When taken the govt of India to convert the nomenclature for icwai to icmai?
- What is detail of corresponding MBA course SMU?
- NATS UK Website
- Large Bank Deposit Insurance Determination Modernization
- MBA in Bangalore
- TNOU Assignment
- University Of Pune Results
- Allahabad Bank Clerk Exam Papers
- Assam Agricultural University Jorhat
- National Institute Of Management Solution Janakpuri
- Complete admission details for master in petroleum technology form RGIPT
- Syllabus of MBA from IGNOU Nepal Apex College Jaipur,Rajasthan