Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- What is the admission details of MBA from IIPM Chennai?
- CSULB MBA
- NEBOSH National Diploma
- B.Ed from Jamnagar
- Anna University Results January
- Maharaja agrasen inst Of mgmt Delhi
- ABA Guidelines
- MTDC Lonavala
- Detail Saturday and Sunday MBA classes for FSU.
- LPN To RN Distance Learning
- Parul Institute of Management Baroda
- Admission B Com for Amity University.
- IIT Chennai MBA admissions
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore
- A Model Of Balance Of Payments Crises Krugman