Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- What will be the average package after finishing MBA?
- How much marks require in graduation MDI Gurgaon.
- IIMM Pune Admission Procedure
- Average GRE Scores For US Universities Computer Science
- Visva Bharati University
- NSHM Kolkata
- Pune university
- Rajasthan Sanskrit University
- Business School of Delhi Noida
- Admission details in PGCHRM at XLRI Jamshedpur
- TIRPUDE College of Social Work Nagpur
- IIM Prometric
- National Law University Orissa
- BSB Hyderabad
- BRM Institute of Management & Information Technology