Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- Suitable university for MBA by correspondence at economical and their fee structure
- How many fee structure of 2nd MBA program at KJ Somaiya institute of Management studies and Research?
- Do you advice for manufacture both in one unit ferric non ferric aluminum sulphate.
- Intelligence Bureau Address
- 90 day bank bill swap rate bbsw
- Admission diploma course in HRM through Symbosis Corpondance Course
- SRM Institute of Management Chennai
- UPTU exam form
- Global Institute of Technology and Management
- BFA colleges Mysore
- Institute Of Professional Excellence & Management Ghaziabad
- XLRI Rating
- balance of payments china
- NIMC Kolkata
- KITTS Kerala