Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- Colleges Offering M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics in Bangalore
- National Institute Of Management Mumbai
- Apex Institute of Management Nagpur
- Gautam Buddha university jobs
- Florida MBA Rankings
- SME Rating
- MBA ARTS Administration
- Department of Business Management Calcutta University
- BPUT MBA Syllabus
- Institute Of Technology (Junior) – Cork
- KIIT M. Sc Biotechnology
- Brokerage HSA
- Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade
- Distance Learning In UAE
- ISM Dhanbad MBA Placement