Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- Jharkhand Academic Council Intermediate Exam
- What about career path in FMCG for MBA fresher?
- Globsyn Business School at Gandhinagar
- OCS Graduation Ceremony
- Lovely institute of management phagwara
- KU MBA
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhubaneswar
- Diploma therapeutic counseling
- Guideline where should go admission for MBA
- CMR Institute of Management Studies Bangalore
- Jamia Millia Islamia MBA Full Time
- Andhra University Department of Commerce and Management Studies Visakhapatnam
- 5 year accelerated depreciation solar
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University Mba Entrance
- Is part time MBA program recognized by MNC?