Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- GIC Cleveland
- arbitration eligible mlb
- Which is the best course other then BE or B Sc or M Sc.
- Delhi University MBA Programme
- Parul Institute of Management Baroda
- Teri MBA in Business Sustainability
- Bank Guarantee Letter Sample
- Colleges in New York with music business
- What is the last date of admission in to MBA Dist. Edu. from Sikkim Manipal University?
- Do you information for admission criteria and amp in SIMSR Mumbai?
- Correspondence from symbiosis
- EMPI Delhi Ranking
- Expert Pre University Science College
- BDL Hyderabad India
- Post Grad Courses DCU