Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- ANGRAU Notification
- Hinduja College
- MIM Manipal
- 5 year accelerated depreciation solar
- annual report apple
- Detail Saturday and Sunday MBA classes for FSU.
- RRB Ajmer Result
- What is the future of FCA? How can apply for this course?
- ITI Ltd Jobs
- Journalism Degree Distance Learning
- COMEDK UGET Casual Round
- Admission diploma course in HRM through Symbosis Corpondance Course
- Barkatulla University Bhopal – Department of Psychology
- Global Partners MBA GSU
- CCSU Meerut B.Ed Result