Question: I want to apply for Kerala University Scholarship so please give me eligibility, amount and other details regarding the scholarship?
The Kerala University, Department of Student Services offers STUDENTS’ AID FUND SCHOLARSHIP to
those candidates who are facing financial problems in their studies.
Here are details of scholarship:
The amount: Rs 1000/ for degree students and Rs 1500/ for PG students
Who can apply:
Candidates who are studying in colleges /professional colleges including University of Kerala.
Annual Income Limit of parents:
To get the application form, please contact to your Principal / Head of the Department.
Last date for application:
30th November 2013.
University of Kerala,
- Suggestion for good colleges where provide part time MBA or PGDBM course in Delhi?
- SGRRITS Dehradun
- Minimum MAT score to get a admission for MBA in a good college
- Suggest for admission to retail management courses.
- MCGILL MBA LLB
- UCO Bank Recruitment Probationary Officers
- What is the total details of IIM MBA distance education?
- Cambridge institute of technology Bangalore
- Can I get admission in MBA from USB Chandigarh
- National Institute of Immunology PHD
- University Of Health Sciences Lahore
- NITT MBA
- Bank Guarantee How Does It Work
- What is average salary in alliance b school at present?
- Gian Jyoti Institute of Management & Technology