JNU B Tech
Jawaharlal Nehru University is the vision that thoughts are an area for adventure, experimentation and unceasing quest and diversity of opinions its chief assumption. In the early 1970s, when JNU opened its doors to teachers and students, frontier fields and new perspectives on old fields were brought to the Indian university system. The awesome teacher-student ratio at 1:10, a mode of instruction which promoted students to explore their own creativity instead of reproducing got knowledge, and an exclusively internal evaluation were a new investigate on the Indian academic landscape; these have stood the test of time.
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineeringawesome
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Students securing at least 60% aggregate in Class X, as well as 60% and above aggregate in 10+2 examination or its equal with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as subjects in English medium of instruction are eligible. Last year/Class XII students waiting for examination and results may also apply.
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Mehrauli Road, New
- ANJAC Polytechnic Sivakasi
- Do MBA-MM from CMM FMS through lateral entry?
- Collages give an admission in base of GNM 3 1 2 years.
- MBA HR Jobs in Chennai
- Is ISBM recognized by PGDBM?
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Management Indore
- IIT Delhi Techfest
- XIME Placement
- Delhi University Geology Department
- Bank Guarantee Letter Sample
- Central Bank of India Results PO
- Want career opportunity about this field
- Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur India
- Bank Guarantee What Is
- List of colleges that offer MCA course