JNU B Tech
Jawaharlal Nehru University is the vision that thoughts are an area for adventure, experimentation and unceasing quest and diversity of opinions its chief assumption. In the early 1970s, when JNU opened its doors to teachers and students, frontier fields and new perspectives on old fields were brought to the Indian university system. The awesome teacher-student ratio at 1:10, a mode of instruction which promoted students to explore their own creativity instead of reproducing got knowledge, and an exclusively internal evaluation were a new investigate on the Indian academic landscape; these have stood the test of time.
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineeringawesome
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Students securing at least 60% aggregate in Class X, as well as 60% and above aggregate in 10+2 examination or its equal with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as subjects in English medium of instruction are eligible. Last year/Class XII students waiting for examination and results may also apply.
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Mehrauli Road, New
- University of Delhi M.Phil. in Sanskrit
- SIBM Distance Learning
- Bnm Institute Of Technology Bangalore
- Bank Guarantee 50000
- Brokerage List
- IGNOU MBA in Oman
- Loyola Institute of Management
- Suggest the good B-schools which provide MBA via distance learning facility.
- Institute of Engineers India Limited
- Details regarding admission in amity business school of Lucknow Noida and Gurgaon.
- What is the total course fee for M.Sc. in Microbiology in Gardencity College ?
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta Executive MBA
- Bank Guarantee Wanted
- Coimbatore institute of technology review
- IBMR Wakad