Management Theory and Practice
Statistics for Management
Financial Accounting and Analysis
Business Law and Regulation
Business Communication & Soft Skills
Information Technology Lab-1(100% LAB)
Human Resource Management
Quantitative Analysis for Business Decisions
Production and Operations Management
Management Information Systems
Information Technology Lab-2(100% LAB)
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Costs and Management Accounting
Enterprise Resource Planning
Project Synopsis Report (Seminar Paper 50 marks)
Management of Technology
Project Work and Viva-Voce
- RPF recruitment
- MBA Chennai Part Time
- JIWAJI University PhD
- NIIT Institutes in Dilsukhnagar
- WELINGKAR MBA
- Opportunities after completion of part time MBA for fresher candidate.
- UNMC Eye Institute
- DRDO Entrance Paper
- What kinds of exam take foreigner take admission in master of economics?
- GRE Institutes in Hyderabad
- Details of MBA in Finance from Sikkim Manipal University?
- What Procedure to get MBA admission for SIIB Pune
- IIT MBA
- IIPM Hyderabad Fee Structure
- What is the fee structure of MBA in AIM?