Management Theory and Practice
Statistics for Management
Financial Accounting and Analysis
Business Law and Regulation
Business Communication & Soft Skills
Information Technology Lab-1(100% LAB)
Human Resource Management
Quantitative Analysis for Business Decisions
Production and Operations Management
Management Information Systems
Information Technology Lab-2(100% LAB)
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Costs and Management Accounting
Enterprise Resource Planning
Project Synopsis Report (Seminar Paper 50 marks)
Management of Technology
Project Work and Viva-Voce
- Punjab National Bank PO
- Symbiosis MBA Fees
- VIMS Hospital Bangalore
- Guide with details for correspondence BBA courses form Jaipur?
- Guide got 10 2 2 year diploma in mech engg holder can apply MBA
- MBA CSU East Bay
- Business Cycle Questions
- Can I get the admission of MBA finance from distance learning?
- Acharya Nagarjuna University MBA Results
- SME Rating Agency of India Limited
- Diploma In Therapeutic Counselling
- IIM Calcutta Placements
- What are the details of Fee Procedure and evening class for CIMA?
- Pune University Results
- Does advice do MBA correspondence under Health and Medical sector from Bangalore?