Jiwaji University was constituted as a teaching and associating University on 23rd May 1964, beneath the proviso of M. P. Government Ordinance no. 15 of 1963. Dr. Sarwapalli Radhakrishanan, the then President of India, laid the foundation stone of the University Campus on 11th December 1964. The university began post-graduate teaching and research from the session 1966-67 with the organization of Schools of Studies in Botany and Zoology. The Schools of Studies in Physics, Chemistry and Ancient History, Culture and Archaeology were begun from the session 1969-70.
Individual should have secured 55% marks in Postgraduate degree (50% for SC/ST) to be eligible to join Ph.D. The candidate has to apply initially for provisional registration, selecting a proposed topic for research, under guidance of sanctioned guide of university
Admission will be done on the ground of entrance test carried on by the University
How to Apply
Ph.D. is full time programme. Individuals looking for admission in Ph.D. have to apply on prescribed form available from research section on payment of Rs. 150/-. The eligibility and other riles and regulations in detail are given in that form.
Address: City Center Road,
Gwalior – 474001
Phone No: 0751-2230577, 2231739
- IMI Delhi Last Date
- Bharathiar University MBA Question Papers
- About the fee and eligibility criteria of M.B.A. in Lucknow.
- Ayush Karnataka
- Executive MBA in Kuvempu University
- Delhi Business School Bangalore
- How many ICSE schools are there in Bangalore
- Gurunanak Dev University M.P.Ed
- DCMS Engineering Company
- Elon MBA
- Bank Guarantee Vs LC
- What is query related to the NTPC gold medal given to the SC/ST topper in the MBA school?
- RSM Erasmus MBA
- Calicut University MBA Colleges
- Mumbai University MBA