Jiwaji University was constituted as a teaching and associating University on 23rd May 1964, beneath the proviso of M. P. Government Ordinance no. 15 of 1963. Dr. Sarwapalli Radhakrishanan, the then President of India, laid the foundation stone of the University Campus on 11th December 1964. The university began post-graduate teaching and research from the session 1966-67 with the organization of Schools of Studies in Botany and Zoology. The Schools of Studies in Physics, Chemistry and Ancient History, Culture and Archaeology were begun from the session 1969-70.
Individual should have secured 55% marks in Postgraduate degree (50% for SC/ST) to be eligible to join Ph.D. The candidate has to apply initially for provisional registration, selecting a proposed topic for research, under guidance of sanctioned guide of university
Admission will be done on the ground of entrance test carried on by the University
How to Apply
Ph.D. is full time programme. Individuals looking for admission in Ph.D. have to apply on prescribed form available from research section on payment of Rs. 150/-. The eligibility and other riles and regulations in detail are given in that form.
Address: City Center Road,
Gwalior – 474001
Phone No: 0751-2230577, 2231739
- MSU MBA Career Services
- TISS MBA
- CIIL Library
- American universities for astrophysics
- How many seats are available for Ph.D in institutes like IISC and IITs according to the Government of India?
- Gnit College of Management
- PRIDE Ph.D in Botany
- CDRI Lucknow Phd
- Centre for Management Studies Dibrugarh University
- Complete details for do pursue MBA from GIM?
- Symbiosis MBA Collage
- IFIM Bhopal
- Asian School of Business Management Pune
- Depaul institute of science and technology
- Can I apply for MBA in Mumbai and Pune?