Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Mumbai is one of the exceed management institutes of India. The establish was founded in 1965 by the University of Mumbai (Bombay) in collaboration with the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University, with a contribution from Jamnalal Bajaj Seva Trust. JBIMS was established with a view to promote post graduate education in India. The institution has been graded between Asia’s Top 25 business schools, by ‘Asia Inc’.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification (BBA/B.COM/BCA) of any of the universities with minimum 60% marks. Candidate must have 1-2 years work experience.
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies University of Mumbai, 164, Backbay Reclamation, H.T. Parekh Marg, Mumbai – 400 020 Tel: 022-20024133 / 2202 5153/ 22024188/ 22022956. Fax: 022- 22856905
- Auden Institute of Education
- bank holidays Singapore
- Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya Kanchipuram
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies Admission
- Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre
- About courses period, fees for MBA in Panipat city any university.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical
- CEDMAP IGNOU Community College
- Sobhasaria Engineering College Sikar
- SPJIMR Admissions
- Human Resource Management and DRDO
- Department Of Management, IIT Bombay
- Business Analysis Essentials Exam
- Indraprastha University MBA Fees
- The Brokerage Lewisville TX