Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Mumbai is one of the exceed management institutes of India. The establish was founded in 1965 by the University of Mumbai (Bombay) in collaboration with the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University, with a contribution from Jamnalal Bajaj Seva Trust. JBIMS was established with a view to promote post graduate education in India. The institution has been graded between Asia’s Top 25 business schools, by ‘Asia Inc’.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification (BBA/B.COM/BCA) of any of the universities with minimum 60% marks. Candidate must have 1-2 years work experience.
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies University of Mumbai, 164, Backbay Reclamation, H.T. Parekh Marg, Mumbai – 400 020 Tel: 022-20024133 / 2202 5153/ 22024188/ 22022956. Fax: 022- 22856905
- Do you suggestion for searching internship in kolkata in Finance field.
- Last date for application form of mba in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Information and Technology and Management ?
- National Insurance Brokerage Orlando
- Jamia Millia Islamia MBA New Delhi
- Full details for MBA in SV University
- RRB Chandigarh Result
- IIM Shillong
- NMIMS Distance Learning MBA
- CDSL Full Form
- Best California universities for film
- IIM Bangalore Executive MBA Program
- PTU DEP
- Railway Requirement Board Bhubaneswar
- When is publish the prospectus of JBIMS?
- CDLU, Sirsa M.Phil in Public administration