Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Mumbai is one of the exceed management institutes of India. The establish was founded in 1965 by the University of Mumbai (Bombay) in collaboration with the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University, with a contribution from Jamnalal Bajaj Seva Trust. JBIMS was established with a view to promote post graduate education in India. The institution has been graded between Asia’s Top 25 business schools, by ‘Asia Inc’.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification (BBA/B.COM/BCA) of any of the universities with minimum 60% marks. Candidate must have 1-2 years work experience.
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies University of Mumbai, 164, Backbay Reclamation, H.T. Parekh Marg, Mumbai – 400 020 Tel: 022-20024133 / 2202 5153/ 22024188/ 22022956. Fax: 022- 22856905
- WIMDR Mumbai
- Bank Guarantee Template
- National Brokerage Mountain Financial
- Need where MBA previous year question paper form Bharathidasan University?
- Albertian institute of management Cochin
- MBA in Islamic banking in India
- BVU LLM
- LLB Degree
- Last years question for ISBM Pune autonomous?
- Rajalakshmi Engineering College Question Bank for CSE
- RTU MBA Exam Date
- Guide details for MBA which universities get admission?
- JKSHIM NITTE
- CDS Application Form
- Institute of management research and technology Lucknow