Question: I want to know about the placement statistics for Jamnalal Bajaj MBA College. I want to do MBA from the institute?
I suppose you are talking about Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies. The institute is offering full time MBA program which is MMS. It is a two year full time post graduate degree course in management offered in the specializations like Finance, Marketing, Personnel, Operations and Systems.
Placement statistics 2012 :
Total Number of Students : 118
Number of Registered Companies: 95
Number of Participating Companies : 86
Number of First Time Recruiters: 22
Average Domestic Salary: INR 14.9 lakhs
Highest Domestic Salary: INR 24 lakhs
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
Dadabhai Navroji House, 164, Backbay Reclamation
H. T. Parekh Marg, Rd No.3, Churchgate
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Pin Code: 400020
Telephone: +91-22-22024133 / 22024118 / 22025153
- Brokerage Bill Format
- Integrated Management College Delhi
- black market killswitch
- List duration and fees for distance learning courses for hospital management.
- What are the centers of SCDL presents outside India?
- Christ University Mba Bangalore
- Detail about student training procedure internship training for TVS Company.
- Complete detail about LIMT College.
- CGSC Distance Learning
- UPTU Colleges
- Bank Guarantee Finance
- IIT Delhi Techfest
- Good Colleges for MBA
- Rashtriya Vigyan Kendra
- GRSE Kolkata