Question: I want to know about the placement statistics for Jamnalal Bajaj MBA College. I want to do MBA from the institute?
I suppose you are talking about Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies. The institute is offering full time MBA program which is MMS. It is a two year full time post graduate degree course in management offered in the specializations like Finance, Marketing, Personnel, Operations and Systems.
Placement statistics 2012 :
Total Number of Students : 118
Number of Registered Companies: 95
Number of Participating Companies : 86
Number of First Time Recruiters: 22
Average Domestic Salary: INR 14.9 lakhs
Highest Domestic Salary: INR 24 lakhs
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
Dadabhai Navroji House, 164, Backbay Reclamation
H. T. Parekh Marg, Rd No.3, Churchgate
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Pin Code: 400020
Telephone: +91-22-22024133 / 22024118 / 22025153
- Nursing Coaching Institute in Jaipur
- Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore
- Diploma in Event Management And Wedding Planning
- Guided weekly to improve my knowledge about education?
- Ou mba time table
- Department Of Management, IIT Bombay
- Florida MBA Rankings
- A Guide To The Business Analysis Body Of Knowledge® Babok® Guide Paperback
- Periyar University Pride
- Fortune institute of international business Delhi
- Global Institute of Technology and Management
- National Power Training Institute India
- Audyogik Shikshan Mandal Pune
- About admission for administrative course Public administration as correspondence.
- Monroe CT Public Schools Employment