Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad was founded in the year 1926
The Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad is one of the most prestigious universities
for technological education and research in India. ISM had in conducting a post
graduate degree in industrial engineering and management since 1977.
Information about MBA placement
The placement for 2010 batch is going on. All concerned companies are requested to finish the submission of Job Notification Form at the earlier. There are giving information about placement of 2009.
Total student of MBA in ISM was 36 in 2009.ISM dhanabad placed the 15 student who gat job in 36 students.
Indian School of Mines (ISM)
Dhanbad – 826004, Jharkhand, India.
- MBA HAAS
- A Balance Of Payments Surplus Means
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Bareilly
- Banyan Tree Public School
- Advanced Management College Bangalore
- Suggest take admission in MBA in correspondence institute in Mumbai
- UIC MBA
- 90 day bank bill swap reference rate
- VTU MBA Results 2011
- MBA In Shipping And Port Management
- College Of Management Studies Kanpur
- Apostle Business School Indore
- Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training
- Institute of Science and Management at Ranchi
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Medicine