Will you please give me admission details for the MBA programe offered by the Isenberg school of management??
The Isenberg School of Management is the business school at the University of Massachusetts Amherst,.. it was established in 1947..
Course offered :
BBA with major in:
Operations and Information Management
B.S. in Hospitality and Tourism Management
B.S. in Sport Management
MBA with core curriculum in:
M.S. in Accounting
M.S. in Sport Management
Ph.D. with concentration in:
Hospitality and Tourism Management
Admission details :
For admission in MBA you have to passed undergraduate degree in any stream from any well recognized university ..
For admission you have to passed GMAT entrance examination with good marks ..
For admission you have to submit the following documents ::
UMass Graduate School Application
Official GMAT or GRE score
Two letters of recommendation
Application fee of $75
For international applicants only – score card for Minimum score of 600 (250 computer-based score, 100 internet base score) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Fee details :
In-state Value Out-of-state Value
Tuition Waived $2,640 $9,937
Curriculum Fee Waived $9,119 $15,895
Service Fee $1,109 $1,109 $1,109
Graduate Senate Tax $120 $120 $120
Mandatory Health Fee $33 $621 $621
Optional Health Fee$138 $2,617 $2,617
Total Cost $1,400
Admission dates :
Round 1: December 1
Round 2: February 1
Round 3: April 1
Contact details :
Graduate Admissions Office
530 Goodell Building
University of Massachusetts
140 Hicks Way
Amherst, MA 01003-9333
- NMIMS MBA Fees
- Details for six month corresponding material management course in Bangalore?
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Delh
- Occidental Graduation
- Times Business School New Delhi
- Sinhgad Institute of Management SIOM
- When details for MBA rank list in Shree Mata Vaishno Devi University Katra?
- IGNOU PG Diploma in Participatory Management of Displacement Resettlement and Rehabilitation
- Guide got 10 2 2 year diploma in mech engg holder can apply MBA
- IIMT Meerut
- Corporation Bank Net Banking
- Maharishi Arvind Institute of Science and Management Jaipur
- UNISA courses Adelaide
- What is the eligibility for IPMG MBA?
- Oxford College of Business Management Bangalore