Introduction:- The Institute of Cooperative Management offers a long term programme; Higher Diploma in Cooperative Management (HDCM) and Diploma in Cooperative Industrial Management The Institute of Cooperative Management, Dehradun offers a wide range of programmes covering mixture of sectors and functional areas.
Institute of Cooperative Management was established in 1965 as an In-service training center for directors of Cooperative organizations. Institute is well equipped with the state-of-the-art Computer center along with internet facilities. This institute Affiliated to U.A. Technical University Dehradun.. Sports facilities, Table-tennis, Badminton, Volley Ball etc.
Institute of Cooperative Management behaviors about 50 MDPs and executive growth programs in different sectoral and functional areas such as Credit and Banking, Marketing, Processing, Industrial, Consumer, etc. This institute also makes use of the training facilities offered by the meeting every year. and these facilities are provided like TCS Colombo Plan, SCAAP, ITEC, some private scholars are also admitted on self-finance basis.
Master of Business Administration – MBA
Institute of co-operative management
(6-Mussoorie Road, Rajpur, Dehradun)
6, Old Mussorie Road,
Rajpur, Dehradun (Uttaranchal) 248009
- Essec Mba Singapore
- ICFAI University MBA Program
- MP Birla Institute Of Management Bangalore
- What should do to study in IIM?
- Which type of course in accounting field?
- Which are college at Chennai there are provide post graduate diploma in industrial relationship and personal management course?
- DCMS Website
- AP model school exam results
- ICFAI MBA Hyderabad
- P G Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- MBA result of MG University-
- Admission diploma course in HRM through Symbosis Corpondance Course
- BITSAT hall ticket
- More about the MBA course and how can apply
- Diversified Brokerage Cincinnati