What subjects are offered by Institute of Civil Engineers in Ludhiana in Punjab? What eligibility is required for applying for that and Give me its contact detail?
The Institution of Civil Engineers (India) conducts the Degree and Diploma level examination in Civil Engineering & Architectural Engineering twice a year for those who for various different reasons could not fulfill their ambition and objective of becoming Degree or Diploma Engineers but had to take up employment at lower level.
Examination: Associate Membership Examination in Civil Engineering
Examination: Associate Membership Examination in Architectural Engineering
Examination: Technician Membership Examination in Civil Engineering
Examination: Technician Membership Examination in Architectural Engineering
The two Examinations are open to the candidates working for at least a period of one year in an organization engaged in promoting Civil Engineering / Architectural Engineering profession.
Associate Membership Examination (Section A & Section B)
Candidate should have attained the age of 18 years on the date of applying.
Should have cleared all component of Technician Membership Examination of the ICE (I)
Should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering / Architectural Engineering
Cleared above mentioned Section A Examination
Degree holder in engineering other than Civil Engineering / Architectural Engineering
Cleared Section A of AMIE (India) after Diploma in Civil/Architectural Engineering
Technician Membership Examination (Part I & Part II)
Must cleared Secondary (10th Pass) with Math & Science or its equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
Should have attained the age of 16 years on the date of his appliying
Cleared Part I Examination
10 + 2 (Science) Scheme conducted by the recognized board of examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or its equivalent qualification
The Institution of Civil Engineers (India)
“Career House” Bindra Complex,
- JK Padampat Singhania Institute Of Management & Technology
- Executive MBA UBS Chandigarh
- SIMSR PGDM
- Give some advice for want to do MBA in health care?
- About information learning program ICICI
- IILM Institute for Higher Education Gurgaon
- 5 year accelerated depreciation solar
- CEED Sample Papers
- Sher-E-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology
- Vijaya Bank Debit Card Contact Number
- Which colleges provide online MBA and graduate courses their fees to be less than 5000 US
- More about the MBA course and how can apply
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management SIBM Bangalore
- Diploma In Emergency Management
- Pune University History