Question : Which course offer by Indian Institute of Productivity Management? Give me list of specialization.
The Indian Institute of Productivity Management Institute offers the following Management Programmes:
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Two Years Full Time Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Management-International Business (PGDM-IB) – Two Years Full Time Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Three Years Part time Programme
Human Resource Management
Institute of Productivity & Management
Resource House Pocket-G
Telefax: 0121-2576608, 2577289, 2577197
- Xavier Institute of Management Fee Structure
- Pune University Results
- Alliance Business Academy Bangalore University
- How many affordable fees for post graduate courses?
- Business Analysis Documents
- NIT Rourkela Placement
- CIPET Lucknow
- Clarify PG studies in business management course work and exam for IIMM?
- How the college and university are giving MBA Cost Estimation?
- MSU MBA Career Services
- Can you tell me that MSU provides integrated BBA& and MBA Course?
- CEED syllabus
- Integratated PG
- IBSAR Ranking
- GRD IMT Dehradun