Question : Which course offer by Indian Institute of Productivity Management? Give me list of specialization.
The Indian Institute of Productivity Management Institute offers the following Management Programmes:
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Two Years Full Time Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Management-International Business (PGDM-IB) – Two Years Full Time Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Three Years Part time Programme
Human Resource Management
Institute of Productivity & Management
Resource House Pocket-G
Telefax: 0121-2576608, 2577289, 2577197
- About entrance exam date and application form details for MBA form Delhi University College.
- Dalmia MBA College
- List of Colleges Accepting MAT Score in India
- I have 12th years experience in reputed multinational company can get eligible for EMBA with IIML in that session?
- Department Of Management Studies Goa University
- Patel College of Pharmacy
- Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation Official Website
- INJ Business School Greater Noida
- What is Duration and fees for B.Com in Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain Evening College?
- Central Institute of Medicinal And Aromatic Plants
- Annex College of Management Studies Kolkata
- PSC Barcode Scanner Manual
- Vishwa Bharathi Inst Of Tech And Sciences,Nadergul
- MBA Bled
- Tamma Kotamma Reddy Polytechnic for Women (Smt TKR Polytechnic for Women )