Indian Hockey Federation Website
There is no information about Indian Hockey Federation Website but here are information about Indian Hockey Federation. Indian Hockey Federation was formed in 1925 in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh on the Scindia Gold Cup tournament. But Indian Hockey Federation is not active later that. After the end of the World fight first, the commander of the British built up forces in India, Field Marshall Birdwood who was in charge of coordinating the retreat of the mixed Australian and New Zealand armed service after the Gallipoli disaster suggested a hockey tour to New Zealand in the year 1926 as a friendship tour.
Hockey is the national game of India and is played extensively in the nation, by all people alike. With the communization of the game, the require to have a central administrative body became high. In the year 1947, Mr. Naval Tata directed above as the 1st chairman of the Indian Hockey Federation of autonomous India. Mr. Naval Tata stayed in appoint for a long period of time, until Ashwini Kumar became the new chairman, who was later substituted, through MAM Ramaswamy in the year 1974.
Shri K. P. S Gill, I.P.S.,
Indian Hockey Federation
Tele Fax : +91-11-37366471
- Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute Of Science And Technology Thanjavur
- Distance Learning Policy
- Adhiyaman College Examination Number
- Do you advice any distance learning course for PGDBM in banking and insurance management?
- Sjmsom Iit Bombay
- Last date to enroll in Distance Learning Program PGDBA
- Is good for MBA IBS kolkata?
- Kj Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research Mumbai
- Patel College of Pharmacy
- Can help get the access to get education in IGNOU
- Top PMP Training Institutes in Hyderabad
- Bank Guarantee Process
- Bangalore University MBA Syllabus
- IP University
- LIC Recruitment