Please provide me the Indian Bank Exam PO Question Papers?
Here is the Indian Bank Exam Question PO Question Paper.
Q.1 Which of the following carries out ‘Open Market Operations?
(1) Finance Ministry
(2) External Affairs Ministry
(4) Planning Commission
(5) Ministry of Commerce
Q. 2 Who among the folfowing Ministers will hold telecom portfolio in addition to his own portfolio till next reallotment?
(1) Kamal Nath (2) Kapil Sibal
(4) Mamta Banerjee (5) None of these
Q. 3 Under provisions of which one of the following Acts, the RBI issues directives to the Banks in India?
(1) RBI Act (2) Banking Regulation Act (3) Essential Commodities Act
(4) RBI and Banking Regulation Act (5) None of these
Q.4 On which one of the following ‘Head of Expenses’, the expenses of the Government of India are highest?
(1) Food subsidy (2) Fertilizer subsidy (3) Pradhan Mantri Gram SadakYojana
(4) Maintenance of national highways (5) Oil subsidy
Q.5 Which one of the following foreign agencies will assist the municipal agencies to improve quality of municipal schools through its School Excellence Programmes (SEP)?
(5) None of these
For the detailed paper here is attachment:
(A govt of India undertaking)
66 Rajaji Salai,
- CUSAT PhD
- Best public universities in dc
- Distance Learning Washington State University
- Bank Guarantee Lenders
- What is the last date to apply in IIF?
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management Placement
- Amrita School of Business Coimbatore
- North Bengal University MBA
- Dr. Ambedkar institute of management studies Bangalore
- budget deficit estimate
- Gl Bajaj Mathura
- Imperial College Of Engineering Wiki
- CMR Institute of Management Studies Campus
- Procedure of Admission and Fee Structure for MBA from BIMT
- MBA School Rankings in India