IMDR Cut Off 2011
Institute of Management Development & Research was founded in 1974. Institute of Management Development & Research is devoted to offer quality management education to students and is directed by the values and principles of the DES. The last year cut-off for IMDR PGDM was 85 percentile in CAT, with minimum 60 percentile in each section. For admission to the IMDR post graduate programme in business management 2008-2010, 90.01 was the qualifying percentile cutoff. The final selection is made on the basis of overall assessment of the candidate. IMDR uses CAT scores for short listing candidates for its PGDM Programs. The short listed candidates are then invited Personal Interview and General Discussion after which the final selections are made.
Full Time Programmes
Part Time Programmes:
Candidate must have a 3 years bachelor degree or equivalent with atleast 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA recognised by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE.
Institute Of Management Development and Research
DES Campus Agarkar Road
Deccan Gymkhana Pune 411 004
- Kautilya Institute of Technology & Engineering
- Pioneer Institute Better Government Competition
- Indian Institute of Materials Management Kolkata
- MBA Games
- Board of High School and Intermediate Education U.P Exam Scheme
- Medical Council of India Screening Test
- Joint Entrance Screening Test Jest
- NIIT Short Term Courses
- TAPMI MBA College
- TNTEU B.Ed Results
- MBA at Birmingham University
- Velammal College of Management and Computer Studies Chennai
- Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies & Research
- Need where Delhi study center can fill the form and deposit the money?
- Business Analysis Certification in India