IMDR Cut Off 2011
Institute of Management Development & Research was founded in 1974. Institute of Management Development & Research is devoted to offer quality management education to students and is directed by the values and principles of the DES. The last year cut-off for IMDR PGDM was 85 percentile in CAT, with minimum 60 percentile in each section. For admission to the IMDR post graduate programme in business management 2008-2010, 90.01 was the qualifying percentile cutoff. The final selection is made on the basis of overall assessment of the candidate. IMDR uses CAT scores for short listing candidates for its PGDM Programs. The short listed candidates are then invited Personal Interview and General Discussion after which the final selections are made.
Full Time Programmes
Part Time Programmes:
Candidate must have a 3 years bachelor degree or equivalent with atleast 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA recognised by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE.
Institute Of Management Development and Research
DES Campus Agarkar Road
Deccan Gymkhana Pune 411 004
- Hotel of repute to leading catering company in the world
- Project Graduation Tucson
- IIT Institutes in Hyderabad
- annual report Nike
- Do you advice me join part time MBA in finance?
- Christ College Bangalore
- Information wants for requirement of HR faculty
- CBM College Karachi
- Admit card of 12th UP Board Allahabad
- Welingkar MBA Mumbai
- Can I get the admission in Disaster management in India?
- International Institute of Business Studies Bangalore
- Brokerage Fee Malaysia
- Part Time PhD at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Welingkar Institute of Management Matunga