Give me the IIT Kanpur MBA course duration &eligibility?
You are looking for the IIT Kanpur MBA course duration & eligibility, I am giving here:
The applicant should have B. Tech., B. Sc. Engineering, B.E. or B. Arch. (Mathematics in Class XII) with aggregate of 65% or a CPI of 6.5 on a scale of 10 from any AICTE recognized institute/university, IITs, NITs, and IIITs.
The applicant should have 65% and above in Class X and Class XII examinations.
The applicant should have overall CAT-2012 score of 85 percentile and above.
- TSU MBA
- University School of Management Kurukshetra
- MBA QLD
- Which is important date for application form and entrance test?
- BHU Bsc Entrance Exam Admit Card
- VTU Results 2011
- Suggest the procedure for applying into TISS, Mumbai.
- Diploma in Drawing
- MBA Telecom
- Art Brokerage Henderson NV
- MCA Correspondence Mumbai University
- Best colleges to study biotechnology in India
- Clear Bank Deposit Bags
- BLS Institute of Management Ghaziabad
- Syllabus for M.Tech of First Year of RGTU for CSE