Give me the IIT Kanpur MBA course duration &eligibility?
You are looking for the IIT Kanpur MBA course duration & eligibility, I am giving here:
The applicant should have B. Tech., B. Sc. Engineering, B.E. or B. Arch. (Mathematics in Class XII) with aggregate of 65% or a CPI of 6.5 on a scale of 10 from any AICTE recognized institute/university, IITs, NITs, and IIITs.
The applicant should have 65% and above in Class X and Class XII examinations.
The applicant should have overall CAT-2012 score of 85 percentile and above.
- PSEB Result 8th Class
- A Balance Sheet Approach To Financial Crisis
- Mortgage Brokerage Franchise
- University Of Calicut Exam Timetable
- Xime Admissions
- St George College Of Management & Science Bangalore
- What is the NSBIBM, jamshedpur recognized by AICTE ?
- Calicut University MBA Colleges
- National Diploma in Equine Studies
- TNOU Results
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute Pune
- M.Phil Political Science Syllabus
- Centre for Management Studies Dibrugarh University
- Can I get the admission in MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
- XLRI MBA Distance Learning