Give me the IIT Kanpur MBA course duration &eligibility?
You are looking for the IIT Kanpur MBA course duration & eligibility, I am giving here:
The applicant should have B. Tech., B. Sc. Engineering, B.E. or B. Arch. (Mathematics in Class XII) with aggregate of 65% or a CPI of 6.5 on a scale of 10 from any AICTE recognized institute/university, IITs, NITs, and IIITs.
The applicant should have 65% and above in Class X and Class XII examinations.
The applicant should have overall CAT-2012 score of 85 percentile and above.
- Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development
- Villanova MBA
- EFLU Admission
- Vet schools Germany
- Indian School of Mines
- MBA ANNA university question papers
- Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology
- accountability manual tea
- Jobs For MBA In UAE
- International Academy Of Management and Entrepreneurship
- NEBOSH National Diploma
- Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade
- Bengal College of Engineering & Technology for Women
- A Balance Of Payments Surplus Means
- About details PG diploma in actuarial science at NMIMS