Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (formerly College of Engineering & Technology Delhi), commonly known as IIT-Delhi or IIT-D, is a major college of engineering in Delhi, India. This institute was established as College of Engineering & Technology, Delhi on August 21, 1961. It is management technology institute. IIT offer M.tech, MBA, MSC, or any management technical courses and Bachelor of technical courses. It is the best management technical institute. IIT based institution of academic excellence and thought leadership in management education. This institute provides the 100% placement with advance knowledge for there students. These institute faculties are very good and good knowledge & skills.
Techfest 2010 – the action packed 3 days from 22nd – 24th January – were the most memorable ones in the lives of the Techfest Team.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Hauz Khas,
New Delhi – 110 016. India
TELE: (91) 011-2658 2222, (91) 011-2658 1696
- Xavier MBA Bangalore
- What are the centers of presents outside India?
- MBA In Finance Jobs
- Where are part time college of CFA course and fee structure?
- Technological Institute of Textile & Sciences
- What about MBA from Rashmi Institute Pune by Correspondence Course?
- Forte Institute Of Technology Meerut
- How to apply MBA admission for Asia Pacific College?
- Chennai University MBA Results
- Details take admission in Hyderabad for MBA.
- Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment
- Punjab National Bank Internet Banking
- Univercity result Bareilly
- Last years question for ISBM Pune autonomous?
- WWW JEE IITR ERNET IN