IIT Bombay MBA Placements
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay was established in 1958 by an Act of Parliament. IIT offered master of business administration (MBA) program. IIT Bombay in all academic and research activities, and a parallel improvement in facilities and infrastructure. IIT invites all is candidates who want to take admission in MBA program by entrance exam for academic session 2010. It is provide the placement with advanced knowledge development & skills for there students. It is the best management institute of India.
Indian Institute of Technology provide the 100% placement for there students. IIT placement record is very good. For more information available in this website
The candidate should have passed any three year graduate degree from any recognized university and with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate
Appearing in final year in graduate degree candidate may also apply
Department of Physics,
IIT Bombay, Powai,
Mumbai – 400076
Tel.:91 22-2576 7551 (office).
Fax: 91 22-2576 7552.
- AITS FIITJEE Results
- MBA in ISMS
- Which institute providing distance learning in MPM course?
- What is last date applied for MBA form BIMT New Delhi 2?
- How about a career with NGO
- MBA UDEL
- AIMA Result
- Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Babok Version 2
- Where can I get placement
- Nirma University Institute of Management Ahmedabad
- Indraprastha University MBA Fees
- Details for BBA MBA in 4 years course provide best college of west India?
- ICFAI Business School Ranking
- Institute Of Business Administration And Management New Delhi
- Top Schools at Ranchi