IIT Bombay MBA Placements
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay was established in 1958 by an Act of Parliament. IIT offered master of business administration (MBA) program. IIT Bombay in all academic and research activities, and a parallel improvement in facilities and infrastructure. IIT invites all is candidates who want to take admission in MBA program by entrance exam for academic session 2010. It is provide the placement with advanced knowledge development & skills for there students. It is the best management institute of India.
Indian Institute of Technology provide the 100% placement for there students. IIT placement record is very good. For more information available in this website
The candidate should have passed any three year graduate degree from any recognized university and with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate
Appearing in final year in graduate degree candidate may also apply
Department of Physics,
IIT Bombay, Powai,
Mumbai – 400076
Tel.:91 22-2576 7551 (office).
Fax: 91 22-2576 7552.
- How about a career with NGO
- UPTU Colleges
- What is the procedure and fees charges diploma or degree in hospital management?
- Diploma Workplace Training
- Will I get admission in MIT I can get cut off of 198 in 12th board exam?
- Executive MBA Program in Admission
- Which is course MBA and M.com?
- Narula Institute of Technology Address
- Which is the better Institute in kolkata for MBA?
- Periyar University Mba Results
- IPE Hyderabad Ranking
- Law enforcement universities in Florida
- IFIM Bhopal
- OU MBA Exam Timetable
- MIT School of Management Pune