IISC Bangalore MBA
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore, founded in the year of 1909, was the imagined of Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata. Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc Bangalore) is a specific institute referred with research in frontier fields and education in modern technologically significant fields. Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore came into existence with the merged efforts of Tatas, the Government of India, and the Government of Maharaja of Mysore. The University Grants Commission, which was founded in 1956, granted IIS Bangalore the status of deemed University.
The Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science, founded in 1948, is one of the most former management schools in the nation. It has a very strong research programme leading to M.Sc.(Engg.) and Ph.D. degrees in management for full time candidates, to instructors from engineering colleges under Quality Improvement Programme (QIP), and to practicing professionals from industry on part time basis by External Registration Programme (ERP).
Indian Institute of Science,
Bangalore – 560 012, India
Fax: +91-80-2360 0683/0085
- Barkatulla University Bhopal – Department of Psychology
- Kautilya Institute of Technology & Engineering
- Can I get the admission of MBA in Hospitality from FHRAI?
- Guide for procedure to publish an article either on computer science or management on HRM.
- MBA Arts Management
- Distance Learning In Africa
- Where I can get the admission in BBA, BCA and MCA from Ahemadabad by distains?
- University Of Madras Ide
- Barclays Bank Deposit Accounts
- Learn About questions in Amity University for MBA course.
- Which date is for received my exam application form in MBA?
- University Of Calicut Exam Timetable
- Globsyn Business School Gandhinagar
- College of Engineering, Pune
- Pioneer Institute Better Government Competition