Indian Institute of Planning and Management Kolkata was established in 1973 in Kolkata, by Dr. M.K.Chaudhur it has grown to become the world’s largest business school Indian Institute of Planning and Managementis an independent and autonomous IIPM has been positioned in the ‘elite list’ of educational institutions of the country. It is affiliated to LIPM course. IIPM aims to create a new generation of entrepreneurial managers this institute provide the 100% placement for there students.
National Economic Planning and Entrepreneurship
The Indian Institute of Planning & Management
GC-18, Sector 3.
Salt Lake City,
- MSU MBA Programs
- HPU Shimla Results Nic
- Brokerage Clerk
- Himalayan institute of management and technology
- Direct Admission in MBA at Navi Mumbai college with out Donation?
- KSOU. PGD in Financial Management
- HSCC racing
- What is last date applied for MBA form BIMT New Delhi 2?
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University
- Bank Guarantee Accounting Treatment
- Vidyasagar University B.Ed
- Which is the institute providing MBA in telecom by distance learning in India?
- Indus World School of Business Greater Noida
- ASBM BBSR