Indian Institute of Planning and Management Kolkata was established in 1973 in Kolkata, by Dr. M.K.Chaudhur it has grown to become the world’s largest business school Indian Institute of Planning and Managementis an independent and autonomous IIPM has been positioned in the ‘elite list’ of educational institutions of the country. It is affiliated to LIPM course. IIPM aims to create a new generation of entrepreneurial managers this institute provide the 100% placement for there students.
National Economic Planning and Entrepreneurship
The Indian Institute of Planning & Management
GC-18, Sector 3.
Salt Lake City,
- MBA Chennai Part Time
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies Part Time MBA
- DR MGR University Pg Results
- NICE Management College Meerut
- PSC Barcode Scanner Manual
- Management education and research institute Janakpuri
- Symbiosis Bangalore MBA correspondence
- EMAT Transducer
- Do you advice any distance learning course for PGDBM in banking and insurance management?
- 3rd year apprentice carpenter wages
- NSB School of Business New Delhi
- Shobhit University Saharanpur
- Baking Courses London UK
- Got 95.35% in MAT can chance to get admission in Christ Bangalore?