Indian Institute of Planning and Management Kolkata was established in 1973 in Kolkata, by Dr. M.K.Chaudhur it has grown to become the world’s largest business school Indian Institute of Planning and Managementis an independent and autonomous IIPM has been positioned in the ‘elite list’ of educational institutions of the country. It is affiliated to LIPM course. IIPM aims to create a new generation of entrepreneurial managers this institute provide the 100% placement for there students.
National Economic Planning and Entrepreneurship
The Indian Institute of Planning & Management
GC-18, Sector 3.
Salt Lake City,
- ISM Dhanbad Fest
- Wigan & Leigh College England
- Bengal Institute Of Business Studies Kolkata
- IIT Bombay MTech Admission
- IBA MBA Dhaka University
- SETON Hall Distance Learning
- CAT Preparation Books
- Pearl School of Business PSB
- Which colleges held the Import export management and duration of the course?
- MBA UITM
- Dalmia MBA College
- Net MBA
- Indira Gandhi national Open University mba admission
- East West College Rajajinagar
- Fortune Institute of International Business Singapore