Indian Institute of Planning and Management Kolkata was established in 1973 in Kolkata, by Dr. M.K.Chaudhur it has grown to become the world’s largest business school Indian Institute of Planning and Managementis an independent and autonomous IIPM has been positioned in the ‘elite list’ of educational institutions of the country. It is affiliated to LIPM course. IIPM aims to create a new generation of entrepreneurial managers this institute provide the 100% placement for there students.
National Economic Planning and Entrepreneurship
The Indian Institute of Planning & Management
GC-18, Sector 3.
Salt Lake City,
- RG Kedia College Of Commerce
- JNU B Tech
- A Company’s Book Value Is Determined By
- 1st Year Apprentice Carpenter Brisbane
- Advice for do bba through online but by sitting at home in delhi can i do it
- CCSU Meerut B.Ed Result
- IMS Indore MBA
- MGR College Test Maduravoyal
- 36h alienation rims
- MBA outside India
- How the college and university are giving MBA Cost Estimation?
- Who offers MBA after diploma there are any institute
- Bhilai Institute of Technology Ranking
- MBA Accounting Finance Better
- CONCOR Mumbai