Question: Let me know MBA admission procedure in IIMM Pune.
Answer: IIMM Pune offer MBA course and here is its details:
Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Lateral Entry Scheme for GDMM Students of IIMM – Students who have successfully completed the graduate.
Admission Process: for admission in MBA course University and IIMM jointly conduct an entrance examination at all IIMM Centers and Regional Centers of the University.
The entrance examination will be of 90 min. duration.
Entrance Examination shall be comprising of four parts i.e.,
Indian Institute of Materials Management,
721/2-A, Indulal Complex, Office No. 310,
L. B. Shastri Road, Navi Peth,
Pune – 411 030.
Tele: (020) 24532116 / 24530653 [6.30 to 8.30 p.m ]
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank of India Clerical Exam
- MP Birla Institute Of Management Bangalore
- Iraq MBA
- Suggestion Want to do master degree
- SIBM Pune Admissions
- federal annuitant cola
- Heritage Institute Of Technology Kolkata
- Master of computer applications (mca) entrance exams in Andhra Pradesh eligibility
- BPSC Mains Result
- Short Courses On Brand Management
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University MD Panchakarma
- Himachal Pradesh Board Of School Education Dharamshala
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Rohini
- Brokerage for Trucking
- Details papers offered for MBA-finance by madurai kamraj University.