Question: Let me know MBA admission procedure in IIMM Pune.
Answer: IIMM Pune offer MBA course and here is its details:
Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Lateral Entry Scheme for GDMM Students of IIMM – Students who have successfully completed the graduate.
Admission Process: for admission in MBA course University and IIMM jointly conduct an entrance examination at all IIMM Centers and Regional Centers of the University.
The entrance examination will be of 90 min. duration.
Entrance Examination shall be comprising of four parts i.e.,
Indian Institute of Materials Management,
721/2-A, Indulal Complex, Office No. 310,
L. B. Shastri Road, Navi Peth,
Pune – 411 030.
Tele: (020) 24532116 / 24530653 [6.30 to 8.30 p.m ]
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- DCMS Website
- Bank Guarantee Commission
- what abt management quota for spj? Is it possible?
- Pune University MBA Results
- MBA Accounting Finance Better
- How to join lectureship job for MBA
- Kerala University Scholarship
- National Institute Of Management Kolkata
- black market contraband
- AFMC MBBS Result
- Diploma AP results
- HENLEY MBA
- Central Institute Of Brackishwater Aquaculture
- NERIST NEE
- Great Lakes Average GMAT Score