IIMC founded in year August 17, 1965. . Indian Institute of Mass Communication has two campuses situated at New Delhi and Dhenkanal (Orissa).Indian institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) is an independent Society under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. The institute guides training courses for Group “A” and group “B” officers of Indian Information Service. IIMC was launched with the objective of devising a methodology for the proper utilization of communication resources within the nation.
Programmes offered by this institute
Advertising and Public Relations
Radio and Television Journalism
Indian Institute of Mass Communication
JNU new campus,
Aruna Asif Ali Road,
New Delhi – 110067, India.
- annual report hospital
- Ahmedabad Ophthal Association
- JK Institute of Technology & Management
- MG University BA Results
- MBA at Manipal University
- LIBA MBA Admission
- Which I can get alternative admission option without filling application form to thapar?
- SCRA Exam Eligibility
- JIWAJI University PhD
- GIM Cut Off
- Kennesaw State Graduation information are given below
- RAI foundation MBA
- MATS Bangalore
- DDUGU M Sc in Agriculture
- Jaypee Business School Admission