IIMC founded in year August 17, 1965. . Indian Institute of Mass Communication has two campuses situated at New Delhi and Dhenkanal (Orissa).Indian institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) is an independent Society under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. The institute guides training courses for Group “A” and group “B” officers of Indian Information Service. IIMC was launched with the objective of devising a methodology for the proper utilization of communication resources within the nation.
Programmes offered by this institute
Advertising and Public Relations
Radio and Television Journalism
Indian Institute of Mass Communication
JNU new campus,
Aruna Asif Ali Road,
New Delhi – 110067, India.
- How to contact for distance learning in MBA HR
- NITT Alumni
- Kj Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research Mumbai
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Medicine
- 36h alienation rims
- Xavier MBA Information Session
- Complete details for full form of PGDMA course
- Tapmi Manipal Last Date
- Deccan College Pune
- CIMA India
- MBA UITM
- Bank Guarantee Release Letter direct bank guarantee
- Welingkar Part Time MBA
- Which is AICTE approved colleges in pune and other?
- List of all Indian banks offering summer internships to MBA students in India