IIMC founded in year August 17, 1965. . Indian Institute of Mass Communication has two campuses situated at New Delhi and Dhenkanal (Orissa).Indian institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) is an independent Society under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. The institute guides training courses for Group “A” and group “B” officers of Indian Information Service. IIMC was launched with the objective of devising a methodology for the proper utilization of communication resources within the nation.
Programmes offered by this institute
Advertising and Public Relations
Radio and Television Journalism
Indian Institute of Mass Communication
JNU new campus,
Aruna Asif Ali Road,
New Delhi – 110067, India.
- IITM Janakpuri
- JBIMS Mumbai
- Bharatiya Vidya Mandir Kolkata
- Donation require for get admission in XIMB that year?
- University Business School Chandigarh 2008
- Bank Guarantee Wikipedia
- Kalasalingam University MBA Results
- VTU MBA Syllabus
- Akash Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
- IMS Ghaziabad Ranking
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies
- NPTI MBA Placements
- Details for the admission last date for MBA?
- Jamia Hamdard MBA
- XIMB Bhubaneswar