IIMC founded in year August 17, 1965. . Indian Institute of Mass Communication has two campuses situated at New Delhi and Dhenkanal (Orissa).Indian institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) is an independent Society under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. The institute guides training courses for Group “A” and group “B” officers of Indian Information Service. IIMC was launched with the objective of devising a methodology for the proper utilization of communication resources within the nation.
Programmes offered by this institute
Advertising and Public Relations
Radio and Television Journalism
Indian Institute of Mass Communication
JNU new campus,
Aruna Asif Ali Road,
New Delhi – 110067, India.
- baby boom uk
- Top 10 Bsc IT Colleges in India
- 99 cents advertising agency cape town
- Admission in MBA from Madurai Kamaraj University by Distance
- MAISM Jaipur
- Amrita Institute of Management Coimbatore
- IGNOU Institute In Patna
- Alagappa Open University Distance Education Result
- Which Aicte Approved in All India Council for Technical Education
- 1st year apprentice plumber wages
- Collages give an admission in base of GNM 3 1 2 years.
- Nehru College of Management Coimbatore
- Centre for entrepreneurship development
- CPCRI Kasaragod
- Burdwan University Result