The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs), are graduate business schools in India that also guide research and furnish consultancy services in the airfield of management to assorted sectors of the Indian economy. They were made by the Indian Government with the objective of identifying the brightest intellectual talent available in the student community of India and training it in the best management techniques availableness in the global, to ultimately make a pool of elite managers to manage and lead the different sections of the Indian economy.
Information about Executive MBA 2010
Admission to master of Executive Mba 2010
Programme starting 2010. IIM Kolkata committed over half a century to creation,
Admission to the MBA Programme at IIM Kolkata is achieved through a two step process.
The first step is the Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) / CAT.
The second step of the selection procedure consists of a group-task and personal Interview.The results of the JMET are used to short-list applicant for this step.
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Diamond Harbour Road
Joka, Kolkata (Calcutta) – 700104
- Ideal Business School Roorkee
- MBA outside India
- MBA in Nutrition
- How long is the LLM course 3 years or 5 years?
- IEC College of Engineering and Technology GB Nagar
- Graduation Party Invitation Wording
- AIMC Chennai
- Nagarjuna University PhD Notification
- Bank Guarantee Release Letter direct bank guarantee
- Karunya Institute of Technology
- Getting Admissions for IIT Ahmedabad
- TNOU Results
- Brokerage One Agency
- Skcet Coimbatore
- Complete details procedure for admission MBA form mgmt through distance learning.