The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs), are graduate business schools in India that also guide research and furnish consultancy services in the airfield of management to assorted sectors of the Indian economy. They were made by the Indian Government with the objective of identifying the brightest intellectual talent available in the student community of India and training it in the best management techniques availableness in the global, to ultimately make a pool of elite managers to manage and lead the different sections of the Indian economy.
Information about Executive MBA 2010
Admission to master of Executive Mba 2010
Programme starting 2010. IIM Kolkata committed over half a century to creation,
Admission to the MBA Programme at IIM Kolkata is achieved through a two step process.
The first step is the Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) / CAT.
The second step of the selection procedure consists of a group-task and personal Interview.The results of the JMET are used to short-list applicant for this step.
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Diamond Harbour Road
Joka, Kolkata (Calcutta) – 700104
- MBA Procedure and requirement in Canada form Indian students
- IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA
- MBA Govt Universities
- Business Analysis Challenges
- Noida Institute of Management Studies Noida
- TANCET Exam Dates
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute Of Management Studies & Research
- Combined Medical Services Examination
- Academy Of Management Studies London
- Bank Guarantee Westpac
- Avinashilingam School of Management Technology
- Indian Institute of Rural Management Jaipur Ranking
- Lab Technician Course in KGMC Lucknow
- Advice does graduation and post graduation at the same time after 12th complete.
- National Management School Chennai