The Indian Institute of Forest Management is a sectoral management institute, which invariably attempts to develop knowledge useful for the managers in the field of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied fields.
Information about IIFM Bhopal Cutoff
Admission to the complitly residential two year PGDFM is open to graduates from any subject furnished he/she fulfils the qualification measures and characterizes by the selection procedure.
Candidate should have (a) at least a three-year bachelor’s degree in any subject obtained by the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent caveat recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with lower limit 50% total marks (45% for SC/ST/PD)
There are two steps for PGDFM exam admission
STEP-1: Common Admission Test (CAT)
STEP-2: Group Discussion/Interview:
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT score will be called for Group Discussion and Interview at IIFM, Bhopal during year 2010.
Chairperson – Admission
Indian Institute of Forest Management,
Post Box No. 357, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal- 462003 (INDIA)
Phone: (0755) 2775716, 2773799,
Some Related Management Articles
- What is the eligibility for MBA in Forest Management? Question: What are the eligibility require for admission in MBA Forest Management course offer at Indian Institute of Forest Management?
Indian Institute of Forest Management offer MBA ...
- IIFM IIFM Ltd
The IIFM (Indian Institute of Forest Management) was launched in the tear of 1982 as an independent institution. IIFM Ltd is a prime institute in the area of financial services education,...
- Indian Institute of Forest Management Cut Off Indian Institute of Forest Management Cut Off
Indian Institute of Forest Management aim is to satisfy the developing demand for managerial human resource in forest and allied environments. The Ins...
- IIFM Bhopal MBA Question
Hello sir I want to get the complete information about the MBA programme of the IIFM and the contact details of the institute can you provide me that?
Here I want to infor...
- MBA JNU MBA JNU
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is a first university for higher education in various different fields JNU conducts its own admission process for admission to its two year MBA Programme....
- Admission in Jamia Millia Islamia Can you provide me the Jamia Millia Islamia B. ed admission form for the distance education students????
Jamia Millia Islamia was established in the year 1920, by n...
- University of Pondicherry MBA in Tourism Question: Give me admission procedure and eligibility to apply for MBA in Tourism in University of Pondicherry?
You want to apply for MBA in Tourism at University of Pondicherry so admi...
- BIM Trichy Cut Off BIM Trichy Cut Off
BIM was established in 1984 by the joint effort of Bharathidasan University and Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. BIM provide the 100% placement with advanced knowledge developm...
- MBA Exam Dates MBA Exam Dates 2011
Many institute in India offers MBA and management courses. The institute conducts CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT test for admission in MBA course. The MBA exam date varies with the ins...
- Allahabad Institute of International Management Allahabad Question:
Give me eligibility, duration and admission criteria for admission in MBA+PGPM course at Allahabad Institute of International Management.
Allahabad Institute of International...