The Indian Institute of Forest Management is a sectoral management institute, which invariably attempts to develop knowledge useful for the managers in the field of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied fields.
Information about IIFM Bhopal Cutoff
Admission to the complitly residential two year PGDFM is open to graduates from any subject furnished he/she fulfils the qualification measures and characterizes by the selection procedure.
Candidate should have (a) at least a three-year bachelor’s degree in any subject obtained by the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent caveat recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with lower limit 50% total marks (45% for SC/ST/PD)
There are two steps for PGDFM exam admission
STEP-1: Common Admission Test (CAT)
STEP-2: Group Discussion/Interview:
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT score will be called for Group Discussion and Interview at IIFM, Bhopal during year 2010.
Chairperson – Admission
Indian Institute of Forest Management,
Post Box No. 357, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal- 462003 (INDIA)
Phone: (0755) 2775716, 2773799,
- When can get application form for BIMS?
- Chase Bank Deposit Availability
- What are details for ICFAI part-time CFA MBA courses with this in finance with study timing?
- DU Top Colleges
- PORTSMOUTH MBA
- Allahabad Bank Clerk Exam Papers
- Is MBA merchandising related courses in Annamalai University
- Diploma GTU Result
- Deemed University
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhubaneswar
- Pumba Executive MBA
- Amrita Institute of Technology & Science
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
- International Institute of Business Studies Kolkata
- Business Analysis Framework