The Indian Institute of Forest Management is a sectoral management institute, which invariably attempts to develop knowledge useful for the managers in the field of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied fields.
Information about IIFM Bhopal Cutoff
Admission to the complitly residential two year PGDFM is open to graduates from any subject furnished he/she fulfils the qualification measures and characterizes by the selection procedure.
Candidate should have (a) at least a three-year bachelor’s degree in any subject obtained by the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent caveat recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with lower limit 50% total marks (45% for SC/ST/PD)
There are two steps for PGDFM exam admission
STEP-1: Common Admission Test (CAT)
STEP-2: Group Discussion/Interview:
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT score will be called for Group Discussion and Interview at IIFM, Bhopal during year 2010.
Chairperson – Admission
Indian Institute of Forest Management,
Post Box No. 357, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal- 462003 (INDIA)
Phone: (0755) 2775716, 2773799,
- IBMR Kolkata
- Bank Guaranteed Cheque
- MKU MBA Question Papers
- SRM School of Management Chennai
- Kannur University MBA Syllabus
- What is the last date of reciving K MAT form for universities and government?
- Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad
- Suggest some colleges where this course is available in correspondence?
- annual report hospital
- IIT MBA
- CUSAT B Tech Revaluation Form
- UTKAL University MBA Department
- Do you information for admission criteria and amp in SIMSR Mumbai?
- Nit Jamshedpur MCA
- RIMS Rourkela