The Indian Institute of Forest Management is a sectoral management institute, which invariably attempts to develop knowledge useful for the managers in the field of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied fields.
Information about IIFM Bhopal Cutoff
Admission to the complitly residential two year PGDFM is open to graduates from any subject furnished he/she fulfils the qualification measures and characterizes by the selection procedure.
Candidate should have (a) at least a three-year bachelor’s degree in any subject obtained by the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent caveat recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with lower limit 50% total marks (45% for SC/ST/PD)
There are two steps for PGDFM exam admission
STEP-1: Common Admission Test (CAT)
STEP-2: Group Discussion/Interview:
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT score will be called for Group Discussion and Interview at IIFM, Bhopal during year 2010.
Chairperson – Admission
Indian Institute of Forest Management,
Post Box No. 357, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal- 462003 (INDIA)
Phone: (0755) 2775716, 2773799,
- Bank Guarantee SBI
- BIMS Pune Distance Learning
- DR. MGR College
- BHU MBA Cut Off
- Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres CRIJAF
- CIFA Bhubaneswar
- National Brokerage Mountain Financial
- Short Courses On Brand Management
- How to apply MBA admission for Asia Pacific College?
- Skcet Coimbatore
- Complete details offer weekend classes in Bangalore.
- What is contact number of NCE Delhi?
- When will start admission for MBA
- PTU DEP
- 1st Year Apprentice Jobs Calgary