The Indian Institute of Forest Management is a sectoral management institute, which invariably attempts to develop knowledge useful for the managers in the field of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied fields.
Information about IIFM Bhopal Cutoff
Admission to the complitly residential two year PGDFM is open to graduates from any subject furnished he/she fulfils the qualification measures and characterizes by the selection procedure.
Candidate should have (a) at least a three-year bachelor’s degree in any subject obtained by the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent caveat recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with lower limit 50% total marks (45% for SC/ST/PD)
There are two steps for PGDFM exam admission
STEP-1: Common Admission Test (CAT)
STEP-2: Group Discussion/Interview:
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT score will be called for Group Discussion and Interview at IIFM, Bhopal during year 2010.
Chairperson – Admission
Indian Institute of Forest Management,
Post Box No. 357, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal- 462003 (INDIA)
Phone: (0755) 2775716, 2773799,
- How admission instalment price for XIMB?
- Dayananda Sagar Business School Bangalore
- 36h alienation rims
- Bank of India Clerk Interview Result
- Delhi University Girls
- What is the total detail of ICFAI plan MBA colleges in Gujarat State?
- KGMC MS in Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Guide for procedure to publish an article either on computer science or management on HRM.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University MBA
- Karunya School of Management Coimbatore
- Business Analysis Blog
- KJ Somaiya MBA
- Xavier Institute of Management Fee Structure
- Courses in NIIT Patna
- IBS Gurgaon Placements