The Indian Institute of Forest Management is a sectoral management institute, which invariably attempts to develop knowledge useful for the managers in the field of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied fields.
Information about IIFM Bhopal Cutoff
Admission to the complitly residential two year PGDFM is open to graduates from any subject furnished he/she fulfils the qualification measures and characterizes by the selection procedure.
Candidate should have (a) at least a three-year bachelor’s degree in any subject obtained by the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent caveat recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with lower limit 50% total marks (45% for SC/ST/PD)
There are two steps for PGDFM exam admission
STEP-1: Common Admission Test (CAT)
STEP-2: Group Discussion/Interview:
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT score will be called for Group Discussion and Interview at IIFM, Bhopal during year 2010.
Chairperson – Admission
Indian Institute of Forest Management,
Post Box No. 357, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal- 462003 (INDIA)
Phone: (0755) 2775716, 2773799,
- Xavier Institute of Management Fee Structure
- JMI Admission
- IIT madras summer fellowship
- High Schools in London Ohio
- Suggest correspondence MBA from IMT Ghaziabad in operation management.
- Bank Guarantee Accounting Treatment
- EFLU Admission
- CDS Exam
- University Of Kerala Institute Of Distance Education
- Sdm IMD Mysore
- Can I get the admission in any courses related to Share Marketing at Mumbai?
- Prestige Institute of Management DEWAS
- Magadh University BCA & BBM
- AIMA Result
- Amrutvahini Engg College Sangamner