Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) online and offline will take exam for JAIIB and CAIIB. Admit Card will be available on IIBF website one week before the date of examination. Candidates who do not receive the admit card by post may download from the website.
Each JAIIB question paper will comprise about 120 objective types multiple choice questions, containing 100 marks letting in questions based on case study/case lets. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject. There will not be negative marking for wrong answers.
Indian institute of banking & finance (IIBF)
‘The arcade’, world trade centre,
2nd floor, east wing,
Mumbai – 400 005
Phone: 91-022-2218 7003 / 04 / 05
Fax: 91-022-2218 5147
- Government Bank Guarantee List
- APPSC Exam Results
- Need where good MBA college list.
- PSG Institute of Management Fee Structure
- A Country’s Balance Of Payments On Financial Account Is The
- UPSC Exam
- NMIMS distance learning
- Xavier Business College
- Bank Deposit Sweep Option
- Detail about MBA in finance.
- MBA CSU East Bay
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Management Guwahati
- ASBM BBSR
- University Of Madras Results Nov
- UPTU Colleges