Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) online and offline will take exam for JAIIB and CAIIB. Admit Card will be available on IIBF website one week before the date of examination. Candidates who do not receive the admit card by post may download from the website.
Each JAIIB question paper will comprise about 120 objective types multiple choice questions, containing 100 marks letting in questions based on case study/case lets. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject. There will not be negative marking for wrong answers.
Indian institute of banking & finance (IIBF)
‘The arcade’, world trade centre,
2nd floor, east wing,
Mumbai – 400 005
Phone: 91-022-2218 7003 / 04 / 05
Fax: 91-022-2218 5147
- Osmania University MBA Syllabus
- UP Technical University MBA Syllabus
- XIME Placements
- Rajasthan Sanskrit University
- Commonwealth Bank Deposit Box
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
- Details on admission for MSW this year and the detail on fee structures
- Berthon Brokerage Lymington
- Bank Guarantee Facility
- When will be publishing of result of kerala university MBA entrance exam?
- BHU medical exam
- Bangalore School of Business New Delhi
- Administration courses are available from Management Studies Promotion Institute?
- Human Resources Courses in Pune
- BINC Pune University