Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) online and offline will take exam for JAIIB and CAIIB. Admit Card will be available on IIBF website one week before the date of examination. Candidates who do not receive the admit card by post may download from the website.
Each JAIIB question paper will comprise about 120 objective types multiple choice questions, containing 100 marks letting in questions based on case study/case lets. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject. There will not be negative marking for wrong answers.
Indian institute of banking & finance (IIBF)
‘The arcade’, world trade centre,
2nd floor, east wing,
Mumbai – 400 005
Phone: 91-022-2218 7003 / 04 / 05
Fax: 91-022-2218 5147
- Correspondence bsc nursing
- International institute for insurance and finance
- IBMR Bangalore Ranking
- ISBM Noida Campus
- ICMR Fellowship Enhancement
- Bdelkhand University BCA
- Do you information for eligible to do Mphil in health care services complete for PGDHM?
- Indian Institute of Materials Management Kolkata
- Canara Bank Clerk Previous Question Papers
- Part Time M.Tech Biotech from Indraprastha University, Delhi
- DSBS Driving School
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University MBA
- Institute of Science and Management at Ranchi
- UCO Bank Branches in Delhi
- NRT offered any distance MBA Programmes.