Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) online and offline will take exam for JAIIB and CAIIB. Admit Card will be available on IIBF website one week before the date of examination. Candidates who do not receive the admit card by post may download from the website.
Each JAIIB question paper will comprise about 120 objective types multiple choice questions, containing 100 marks letting in questions based on case study/case lets. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject. There will not be negative marking for wrong answers.
Indian institute of banking & finance (IIBF)
‘The arcade’, world trade centre,
2nd floor, east wing,
Mumbai – 400 005
Phone: 91-022-2218 7003 / 04 / 05
Fax: 91-022-2218 5147
- UGC Net Exam Question Papers
- Uttar Pradesh Technical University Application Form
- Admission procedure MBA in HR for Madurai Kamaraj University
- Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
- NDIM Delhi MBA
- MOP Vaishnav College Timings
- MBA Lawyers
- IITM Pune
- Institute of Business Management Jadavpur University
- About admission for administrative course Public administration as correspondence.
- Diploma In NLP
- BIET Jhansi
- BINC Pune University
- Which are the norms to open an architecture institute in India?
- TNOU B.Ed Results