Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) online and offline will take exam for JAIIB and CAIIB. Admit Card will be available on IIBF website one week before the date of examination. Candidates who do not receive the admit card by post may download from the website.
Each JAIIB question paper will comprise about 120 objective types multiple choice questions, containing 100 marks letting in questions based on case study/case lets. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject. There will not be negative marking for wrong answers.
Indian institute of banking & finance (IIBF)
‘The arcade’, world trade centre,
2nd floor, east wing,
Mumbai – 400 005
Phone: 91-022-2218 7003 / 04 / 05
Fax: 91-022-2218 5147
- Not appeared any entrance take admission for MBA in reputed institutes.
- NSCAA Advanced Regional Diploma
- IIM Lucknow Placements
- Detail about MBA in project management or production management.
- IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Form
- Bank Deposit Slips Example
- ITM Mumbai MBA
- Amrita School of Business
- Management of NIM to help me for my better preparation for PGDBA
- IT Distance Learning Courses
- NIT Hamirpur HP
- XLRI MBA Program
- Institute for Technology and Management Chennai
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Hotel Management
- What is admission process for MBA in hotel management?