Question: What is the eligibility to join MBA program at IGNOU Hyderabad center also give the address for the study use of zovirax ointment shingles centre.
To be eligible for MBA program offered by IGNOU Hyderabad regional centre the candidates should have done Graduation in any discipline with 50 per cent marks (45 % for reserved) from any recognized university.
The admission will be through OPENMAT exam conducted by viagra levitra cialis IGNOU. The candidates who have cleared management entrance tests like voltaren 0.1 op sol CAT, MAT, and State level tests need not appear in OPENMAT.
S.D.Signodia College of Arts & Commerce and PG Centre
CODE – 0157
Dr Ch.Prasada Rao
S.D. SIGNODIA COLLEGE OF ARTS, & COMMERCE & PG CENTRE21-2-723/21, RIKAB GANJ Hyderabad
Ph : +91-40-24520724, 24402529
- 14th ASEAN University Games
- Which is the best college for MBA in India and I can get the admission ?
- Centre for Management Studies Dibrugarh University
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Centre Tirupati Andhra Pradesh
- Requirements for Graduation in TN
- Got SNAP mark around 72% can get chance in SIIB and SCMHRD.
- MIM Noida
- MBA at Oxford University
- Send the solved question paper of all subjects for MBA first semester
- International Business School Pune
- Bank Guarantee Extension
- Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences
- Complete details MBA institute in Allahabad UP
- EMPI Business School New Delhi