Question: What is the eligibility to join MBA program at IGNOU Hyderabad center also give the address for the study centre.
To be eligible for MBA program offered by IGNOU Hyderabad regional centre the candidates should have done Graduation in any discipline with 50 per cent marks (45 % for reserved) from any recognized university.
The admission will be through OPENMAT exam conducted by IGNOU. The candidates who have cleared management entrance tests like CAT, MAT, and State level tests need not appear in OPENMAT.
S.D.Signodia College of Arts & Commerce and PG Centre
CODE – 0157
Dr Ch.Prasada Rao
S.D. SIGNODIA COLLEGE OF ARTS, & COMMERCE & PG CENTRE21-2-723/21, RIKAB GANJ Hyderabad
Ph : +91-40-24520724, 24402529
- Narmada College of Management Bharuch
- ICFAI MCA Distance
- Amupmdc Application Form
- SME Rating
- MCA Entrance Coaching In LKO
- Program Diploma Kolej Komuniti
- RBS India
- NPTI MBA Placements
- Direct Admission in MBA at Navi Mumbai college with out Donation?
- University of Pune MBA Exam Dates
- What kinds of exam take foreigner take admission in master of economics?
- RBS MBA
- Kuvempu University BBM Results
- BIMS Pune
- Gujarat University Ahmedabad