HR DISTANCE LEARNING COURSES
Distance Learning Centre is a division of eLearning Centre Limited, a supplier of distance learning courses since 1994 and now one of the UK’s firstly open learning supplier and a market–leader in advanced training techniques.
The company has trained students of all over the world, including the UK and Continental Europe, Scandinavia, South Africa, Australia, Singapore, India, Pakistan, the USA, Canada and South America.
Candidate should be graduate
Candidate should be Post-graduate
Human Resource Management
Supply Chain Management
Banking, Investment & Insurance
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Kota Open University (1987)
Nalanda Open University (1987)
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (1989)
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (1991)
- Information regarding admission and fee structure for GNIMIT
- When publish MBA result of 4th semester?
- S.D School, Mumbai
- When will start admission for MBA
- Indus World School of Business Greater Noida
- Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal
- IBS Pune Address
- United Institute of Management Noida
- Bank of India Clerical Exam
- MP Birla Institute Of Management Bangalore
- What is the admission procedure and the fee structure for MBA from Doon Business School?
- Business Analysis Blog
- BVU PHD Enviromental Science
- BAMU MBA Time Table
- What are the courses which can be done while pursuing MBA in finance?