HR DISTANCE LEARNING COURSES
Distance Learning Centre is a division of eLearning Centre Limited, a supplier of distance learning courses since 1994 and now one of the UK’s firstly open learning supplier and a market–leader in advanced training techniques.
The company has trained students of all over the world, including the UK and Continental Europe, Scandinavia, South Africa, Australia, Singapore, India, Pakistan, the USA, Canada and South America.
Candidate should be graduate
Candidate should be Post-graduate
Human Resource Management
Supply Chain Management
Banking, Investment & Insurance
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Kota Open University (1987)
Nalanda Open University (1987)
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (1989)
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (1991)
- Bank Guarantee UOB
- NMIMS Mumbai Distance Learning
- State bank of Hyderabad branches in Bangalore
- Budgetary Control and Standard Costing
- Jadavpur University, Institute of Business Management Calcutta
- Singapore Eye Research Institute Barathi
- ILS Guernsey
- Algol School of Technology Gurgaon
- Centre for Management Studies Bangalore
- Do you advice for admits from Wake Forest Babcock MBA School and from University of Alberta MBA confuse?
- Do you advice want to enroll in part time Ph.D. in environmental Biology or environmental science?
- Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam Delhi Office
- Vedanta University MSc
- Audyogik Shikshan Mandal’s Group of Institutes
- How many the NRI seats in C-DIT plans?