HR DISTANCE LEARNING COURSES
Distance Learning Centre is a division of eLearning Centre Limited, a supplier of distance learning courses since 1994 and now one of the UK’s firstly open learning supplier and a market–leader in advanced training techniques.
The company has trained students of all over the world, including the UK and Continental Europe, Scandinavia, South Africa, Australia, Singapore, India, Pakistan, the USA, Canada and South America.
Candidate should be graduate
Candidate should be Post-graduate
Human Resource Management
Supply Chain Management
Banking, Investment & Insurance
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Kota Open University (1987)
Nalanda Open University (1987)
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (1989)
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (1991)
- 700 billion bailout plan details
- Brokerage Bill Format
- What about reputation and placement for UWSB?
- ISME Bangalore Ranking
- uohyd mba
- DMHP India
- Fidelity Brokerage IRA
- IBS Hyderabad Ranking
- NITT MBA
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute Of India
- DOON Business School Ranking
- What are the fees of MBA entrance exam at Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth Pune?
- Pillai’s Institute Of Management Studies & Research
- Regional Institute of Cooperative Management Bangalore
- Best MBA for Finance