Govt. of India found Hindustan Housing Factory in the year 1950 at Jangpura, New Delhi on a plot of land about 28.639 acres mainly to manufacture made houses for the moved persons from West Pakistan (now Pakistan). Later on the company broadened its activities into pre-stressed cover electric poles and PRC railway sleepers for Railway.
Hindustan Prefab Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) an ISO 9001: 2000 certified Company was incorporated in 1953. In the fifty years of its existence, HPL has built up a broad scope of civil engineering structures using both conventional in-situ as well as prefab techniques and has also furnished elements for the constructing industry & the national railways.
It initiated the production of pre-stressed cover railway sleepers, which substituted wooden sleepers in Indian Railways. It also became the first company to produce pre cast pre stressed concrete railway bridge girders for making railway bridges in the nation.
It was converted into private company in 1953 and established as a PSU in 1955 under the Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation.
Hindustan Prefab Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Jangpura, New Delhi-110014
Ph. No. 011-43149800, Fax No. : 011-43149865
- Malnad college of engineering post box no. 21, hassan – 573201 karnataka
- Mahatma Gandhi Misson College of Engineering and Technology
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment of India
- B.v.patel inst of b.m.c & i.t
- Technical and Administrative Training Institute LLC
- Parks College Cahokia IL
- Hyderabad University MBA
- IMS MBA Mumbai
- Bank Guarantee Draft
- MBA UOIT
- IIM Calcutta Executive MBA
- Rajarambapu Institute of Technology Pune
- IMT Ghaziabad MBA Distance Learning
- RJS Institute Of Management Studies Bangalore
- Information about the online application form submission for mat?