Govt. of India found Hindustan Housing Factory in the year 1950 at Jangpura, New Delhi on a plot of land about 28.639 acres mainly to manufacture made houses for the moved persons from West Pakistan (now Pakistan). Later on the company broadened its activities into pre-stressed cover electric poles and PRC railway sleepers for Railway.
Hindustan Prefab Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) an ISO 9001: 2000 certified Company was incorporated in 1953. In the fifty years of its existence, HPL has built up a broad scope of civil engineering structures using both conventional in-situ as well as prefab techniques and has also furnished elements for the constructing industry & the national railways.
It initiated the production of pre-stressed cover railway sleepers, which substituted wooden sleepers in Indian Railways. It also became the first company to produce pre cast pre stressed concrete railway bridge girders for making railway bridges in the nation.
It was converted into private company in 1953 and established as a PSU in 1955 under the Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation.
Hindustan Prefab Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Jangpura, New Delhi-110014
Ph. No. 011-43149800, Fax No. : 011-43149865
- Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training
- Du admission rules
- Bank Guaranteed Cheque
- How Brokerage Is Calculated
- Bank Guarantee Commercial Lease
- ISB Interview
- BCC Distance Learning
- Welingkar Institute of Management Fee Structure
- Bank Guarantee Format for Security Deposit
- Dhruva College of Management Hyderabad
- NRT offered any distance MBA Programmes.
- Brokerage for Sharekhan
- Bank Guarantee Wording
- SGRRITS Dehradun
- Best forensic science universities in California