Great Lakes Average GMAT Score
Great Lakes Institute of Management is also famous as Great Lakes are a fast formulating premier business school situated in the South Indian city of Chennai. Great Lakes Institute of Management was founded in 2004. The one year full time Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) is uniquely planned to deliver Customer-Centricity, Meritocracy and Corporate Ethics in one year. It facilitates students to understand the interactions among the several functional areas of a business system and thereby appreciate the need for developing cross-functional positions in business.
Admission in Great Lakes Institute of Management is based on entrance test like GMAT etc. For more information about Great Lakes Average GMAT Score candidates log on to its official website. The median required for admission at Great Lakes CAT score is 96.6 percentile, while median GMAT score is 690. However, they consider the complete profile — including college performance, post-graduate degrees (if any) and relevant work experience. They look at the complete value addition that a candidate will bring to the class. Still, for the latest information, please visit the official web site of the College.
Great Lakes Institute of Management
East Coast Road,
Tamil Nadu, Pin-603102
19, North Mada St,
Chennai 600 015
- Syllabus of MBA from IGNOU Nepal Apex College Jaipur,Rajasthan
- GAIL Training Institute Noida
- Vikram University Ujjain LLB Result
- MBA What Is
- JNU Jaipur University
- Where can I cheek certificate MBA HR from IMAGE?
- Kurukshetra University Correspondence Courses
- Ethical Issues of Marketing in Tacloban City
- IIT MBA Delhi
- Contact details any institute of Symbiosis provide MBA through distance mode
- Details want to start PhD program in Finance.
- Is AICT approved or not
- Vishwakarma Institute of Management Pune
- Hindustan Latex Limited Tender
- MBA Rice