The government adopted on Thursday a proposal that raises the limit of guarantees for bank deposits and savings from EUR 22,000 to EUR 50,000. The move comes on top of the temporary unlimited guarantees, which were introduced in 2008 as a response to the crisis and will be in place until 31 December 2010. According to the minister, amendments to the banking act adopted today also bring other improvements. They define the concept of associated persons, set down when associated persons hold qualified shares in companies, and define payment services.
- Information for MBA wants to pursue PhD in distance mode.
- MBA Preparation
- RBS Delhi Campus
- MBA from reputed institute with general criteria
- MBA Games
- UBS MBA Online
- IIM Calcutta Website
- Guide PG course in international relations international studies or development studies for institutions accredited by AICTE UGC
- Symbiosis Pune MBA Distance Learning
- Presidency Business School Bangalore
- IBA India
- SMU MBA Singapore
- IMS Ghaziabad Ranking
- APPSC Exam Results
- IIIT Hyderabad Courses