The government adopted on Thursday a proposal that raises the limit of guarantees for bank deposits and savings from EUR 22,000 to EUR 50,000. The move comes on top of the temporary unlimited guarantees, which were introduced in 2008 as a response to the crisis and will be in place until 31 December 2010. According to the minister, amendments to the banking act adopted today also bring other improvements. They define the concept of associated persons, set down when associated persons hold qualified shares in companies, and define payment services.
- Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Distance Education
- MBA Pakistan
- IISC Bangalore MBA Address
- Madras University Mba Results
- MODI Institute of Management Jaipur
- Do you advise it possible that i can give intermediate exam directly without appearing foundation exam?
- IITR MBA
- Details Admission Pd. D in management subject through distance learning from the university?
- Which is the institute providing MBA in telecom by distance learning in India?
- Graphic design schools in Europe
- Send an E Prospectus at the earliest for SIIB.
- Shiva Institute of Management Studies
- Adhiyamaan College of Engineering
- Bank Guarantee Scheme Extension
- Indian Institute Of Rural Management Hyderabad