Gauhati University MBA
Gauhati University was instituted in the year 1948. This university is the first University of North East India, situated in Jalukbari area in the western part Guwahati city, Assam, India. The university aim is to regenerate its educational leadership and transform the University from an institution of higher education to an institution of higher development of the intellectual, the will, and the moral; by uninterrupted self-development, collaboration and sharing of cognition with institutions of excellence.
The University is in its 58th year existence, and is the most former, largest, and the most premier seat of higher education in the entire North Eastern Region of India. Gauhati University is as well provided in MBA Programme. MBA Programme is based on return test every year. Gauhati University offered two year full time Master of Business Administration.
Programme Offered By This University
Two year full time
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
A Bachelor’s Degree of 10+2+3 pattern with 50% marks in aggregate or in Honors /Major subject from the Gauhati University or any other recognized University
For The Selection in MBA Programme is based on Entrance Exam, Personal interview and Group Discussion.
Contact for Gauhati University
Gopinath Bardoloi Nagar
- Extol institute of management Bhopal
- NLIU Bhopal
- KIIT MBA
- Institute of chemical technology admission 2011
- Can you tell me that MSU provides integrated BBA& and MBA Course?
- Do is visit their center from IFBI
- BLS Institute of Management Delhi
- Government Bank Guarantee List
- Part Time PhD at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Can a student pursue MBA can continue her job?
- VTU MBA 3rd Sem Results
- What will be the average package after finishing MBA?
- Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning In Management Kolkata
- IIM Indore Selection Criteria
- Anna Institute of Management for IAS