2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th December 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

YS Parmar University MBA

Hello sir I am Kishor and I am here as I want to know is MBA degree course offered by Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry?? If yes then please provide me its complete details
Similar Threads
Thread
Dr Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry Nauni Solan Phd Admi
Dr Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry Solan
28th December 2015, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: YS Parmar University MBA

Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry is the first university of its kind in Asia with an exclusive mandate of education, research and extension in horticulture and forestry.
Yes, MBA is offered by this university below I am providing you details of this Course:
Programmes Offered

-MBA (Agribusiness)
-MBA

Specialization Offered

-MBA (Agribusiness)
Agricultural Marketing Management
Agri-business Financial Management
Farm Business Management
-MBA
Marketing Management
Financial Management
Human Resource Management
Eligibility Criteria:
MBA (Agribusiness):

B Sc Horticulture/ Forestry/ Agriculture/ Agricultural Engineering/B V Sc/Graduate in other allied fields with an OGPA of 5.50/10.00 (5.00/10.00 in case of SC/ST category candidates) or its equivalent under course credit system or with a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST category candidates) under annual system from a recognized University or degree from a foreign University with atleast `B’ grade or its equivalent.

MBA:
Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST category candidates) under annual system or with an OGPA of 5.50/10.00 (5.00/10.00 in case of SC/ST category candidates) or its equivalent under course credit system from a recognized University or degree from a foreign University with atleast `B’ grade or its equivalent.
Admission Procedure:
Admission will be taken on the basis of
Written Test
Group Discussion
Personal Interview

For getting more information here I am attaching an attachment:

Contact Details:
Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry
Nauni, Solan, Himachal Pradesh 173230
Phone: 01792 252 363
Attached Files
File Type: doc YS Parmar University MBA.doc (37.0 KB, 109 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in