2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Yes bank obopay

Hi buddy I heard that Obopay with YES Bank introduce mobile banking services in pune , is it true , if yes then can you tell me something about it ??
8th December 2015, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Yes bank obopay

Yes you heard absolutely right Obopay which is a mobile payment technology provider, has partnered with YES Bank and Nokia for the Commercial Pilot Launch of mobile banking services in Pune , this service is called Mobile Money Services by YES Bank,

Obopay provides the technology platform which enables mobile money transaction services. The commercial pilot was start in Pune in late February. Obopay as well responsible for the entire back-end work and has been able to enroll a significant number of Pune's population, as well as sign up a substantial number of merchants and agents since then.

Its mobile banking services will enable consumers to transfer money to other individuals, pay utility bills as well as recharge prepaid SIM cards (top-ups), by using their mobile devices. Subsequently, customer will also be able to pay merchants for goods and services through their mobile devices.

Its mobile banking services are a first-of-its-kind service that provided customers the ability to initiate mobile payments through multiple channels i.e. SMS, IVR, WAP, JAVA and FIRE. Its mobile banking services initiative will provide consumers with greater 'Anytime Anywhere' convenience and will be a significant milestone on the path of financial inclusion as stated by the Reserve Bank of India.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in